RV FORUM HOP, SKIP, AND JUMP RALLY II May 1, 2010 ? May 13, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get off I-70 at exit 149 onto Hwy 24. Go south to Hanksville where you turn west, staying on Hwy 24. Thru Capitol Reef and into Torrey. Easy drive.

Wendy

Bill,

From the east Wendy is correct. Easy, really the best way.

btw I should have said rt 72 climbs 2000 ft btw I70 and rt24. Not the way to go - its harder and out of the way coming from the east.

ken

Unfortunately, we won't be at the HS&J rally.

One of our grandsons is getting married in the UK, so we'll be 6,000 miles away. But, I'll still be online (assuming I remember not to try an air card inside our son's house with 28" thick stone walls).

Y'all have a great time, and be sure to capture/upload photos.

We'll miss seeing everyone too, but hopefully we can be along with rally photos. Having flown so much for a living, I have no real desire to get on a plane. In fact, I procrastinated for several months on making the reservations. But, in addition to the wedding, we both have large families over there, and some family members are getting on in age &/or in poor health.

Shirley and I finally signed up for the Hop and Skp.  We do not plan to be at the jump at Capital Reef.  We don't particularly want to go back there, so we will head in another direction or head home.

Ron:

We'll look forward to seeing you both at Zion and Bryce.

Ive been trying for two days four times a day to make reservations at Torrey, they take reservations by phone only and wont aswere the damned phone or call back, its allways the same machine and no humans.>>>Dan

Dan,

The campground is closed for the winter so they are not always in the office. They have been answering emails.

Either wait for a call back or better send them an email asking for a reservation with the Forum Group. Give them your name and dates and a phone number to call so they can call you and confirm the reservation and get your CC number. (do not send the CC info by email).

[email protected]

Ken

Thank you Sheila, I have e-mailed the info and await a return. If I get a conformation we will have two more coaches to add  the party, my wife and I and two freinds from St. George in two seperate coaches.>>>Dan

Jeff, confirmed reservations for Dan & Marj West and Jim & Lou Jenson  number 19 and 20 as of this afternoon for the jump session.>>>Dan

utahclaimjumper said:
Jeff, confirmed reservations for Dan & Marj West and Jim & Lou Jenson  number 19 and 20 as of this afternoon for the jump session.>>>Dan

Dan, you are both on the list, see you in May.

utahclaimjumper said:
Jeff, correction! remove Jim and Lou Jenson from the list. They have a conlicting date, see you there!!>>>Dan

Will do.

Jeff,

Do u have Don and Susan Johnson on your list? I posted that we will be there in response to your question to Susan, SaltyAdventurer, some time ago.

Don:

You are on for all three stops. (The list is on page two.)

Jeff: Please add Kerry & Beth Mathews to all three parks.
Misssed you guys at Quartzsite. Being selected for jury duty and the sole holdout ate up the last part of January.
And incredibly Beth was called for federal jury duty on a case that "may last for two months". She was finally excused because of my VA status, otherwise April and May would have been shot!!
We had paid for the FMCA rally months ago and was going to cancel because of jury duty. Fortunately things went our way.
Do snowbirds have jury duty?????

Kerry

Beth and Kerry,

Missed you at Q and will look forward to traveling with you agin on Hop SKip and Jump.

Betty

Thanks Betty. We followed the (mis)adventures at Q.
I noticed canoeing and rafting were not included in the events?

Kerry & Beth

Richard: Had we been on the road we would have been excused. And lying to get off jury duty is never good. (don't mean you)

Back
Top Bottom