Finally sold the house! Ready to travel in a few more weeks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wciim

Didn't get what we hoped for for the house but, we are completely out of dept.  Motorhome not new, but paid for.  Car paid for.  And we have a little cash in our pockets.  Budjet will be a little tighter, but do-able.  Just need to sign the papers and get new tires on out 37' Pace Arrow and we are off. for the adventures of a lifetime.
We retired early and hope to find lots and lots of new friends on the road and parks. ;D

wciim:

WELCOME to the road and full time RV'ing.  My wife and I did the same thing in 05 and have been travelin ever since and LOVIN IT!!  Hope we can meet ya sometime, somewhere.  If you've got questions....just ask.  Again...WELCOME.  Steve & Lynette

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the new life.  You are beginning the adventure of your lifetime and I think you are going to like it.  When it comes to meeting new friends, this is a wonderful place.  We have many members with varying degrees of RV experience and they love to answer questions and help find solutions to problems. 

Please feel comfortable posting questions or answers to other's questions, joining ongoing discussions, or beginning discussions of your own.  We also have a great library with lots of good information.

We are pleased that you have joined the Framily.

Congradulations!!! We're in the process of selling my father's house and are dissapointed in the appraisal.  Hope we have good luck in selling it.  Wish we could follow in your footsteps and retire and hit the road but it will be a few more years before we can manage that.  Enjoy your journey of a lifetime.  Also, welcome to the forum.

Congrats!  Now to get on the road, one of the things you might want to try is getting the Natioanl Parks Passport book.  This has nothing to do with admission, just a souvenir, but each Park, and Visitor center has  stamp, like on a regular passport, shoeing dtaes etc.  Also lots of info on the parks. 

We too are on the road, but working at one of the visitor centers (Old Faithful), and these are real popular.  Book is inexpensive, and the cancellation stamps are free. 

Where will your first trip be to? 

Back
Top Bottom