Sunset over Beaver Bay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
The evening sky over Beaver Bay on the California delta.

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 70
Took it with my handy dandy point and shoot. I was sitting here flipping through the channels and happened to look up and see that sky. It's clear blue this morning, so I think I'll grab my pole and hit the water. I plugged in the charger for the trolling motor battery last night just in case (g).

Tom,

Is that your place at Discovery Bay?  It's beautiful!!

JerryF

Thanks Jerry. The photo was taken from our deck looking out over the small bay. You might recognize the old tub on the left of the photo, although it's taken from a different angle than the one you saw previously. The lots here are small and close together, but that's the price of living on the water in this community.

Was visiting our daughter in the Sierra foothills yesterday. She lives in the middle of a forest and can't see her neighbors, but it's just beautiful country up there. If she had a decent trout stream running through the property I'd be inclined to move  ;D

Thanks Jim. I took that with my handy dandy point-and-shoot Minolta that is usally hanging from my belt. Hard to hold that little camera steady, but it's so convenient to grab that Kodak moment.

Gosh, Tom, if I lived there I'd find it difficult to avoid hoisting a few every day as soon as the sun was over the yard arm.

But come to think of it, you probably don't see the sun every day. :)

Ciao,

Doug

But come to think of it, you probably don't see the sun every day.

Not every day Doug, but we get more than our share of sunny days here in California  ;D  Actually, this time of year on the CA delta we're likely to get morning fog which burns off pretty quickly.

Actually, this time of year on the CA delta we're likely to get morning fog which burns off pretty quickly.

Funny you should mention fog.

Here in Sechelt, we've had a reasonably heavy fog on three or four mornings this past week.  Seems to me that I heard that last weekend some flights had to be canceled in and out of Vancouver's Int'l airport because of fog.

Doug

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom