Majestic Oaks in Zephyrhills, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PancakeBill

Hey folks, this is the place we landed.  Really nice park, nice management, Great activities that suit us.  WE are buying a park model and keeping the truck camper for now.  I think next year we will either upgrade the truck camper or go to a  driveable. 

Anyway, sites you can lease annually or go by month, week etc.  Our annual is only $1850, we pay utilities.  They have just finished adding a new section, and have 3 more sctions which will be added in the next 5 years or so.

Just a heads up if you are looking for somewhere.

Oh, best news for me, they have bluegrass jams in the clubhouse on Fri nights!   

Glad you found the right place Bill. Presumably this is within commute distance from the new job (?)

Only 18 mile commute to Lazy Days.  Will be starting on Sep 16 for training.  Hold off on that new purchase till I get out on the floor!  (G)

We have access to the Park Model so have been able to put our stuff in, saving the storage fees, plus the closing will happen just after I start the job, so it will save some scheduling issues as well. 

Getting things deleivered as we go along.  In the meantime living in folks park model across the highway.  We are abour 4/10ths of a mile between homes. 

Using our free time to help the park with repainting inside the clubhouse, getting everything ready for the season.  First of the snowbirds came in Thursday.  Looks funny, they are in the new area, completely alone.  To look at that and know that within a month it will be almost full!  Heck, right now there are only 5 sites available in that area, but 100+ there.  I should start taking daily pictures rom the same spot. 

Back
Top Bottom