Weird wheather everywhere...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carson

When is it going to stop? Not a good time to travel right now, except in the North where it may snow anytime.

See today's wx right here

Somebody do something..   ;D

carson FL

Carl, you forgot to tell us about the tremor the other day in your area.

No tremors in Florida only welcome rain.

Earthquakes aint weather.  Anyway the thing was a M4.7 and even 2 miles from the epicenter, like my house is, it was pretty pitiful.  One might as well complain about a rain dizzle in Seattle.

11 straight days of "liquid sunshine" here in Florida.  We are in Tampa for the weekend and there is less rain here than north Florida, but that only means it rains part of the day instead of all day. On the other hand, its been a drought for 3-5 years in many parts of Florida, so rain is a welcome thing. Even if temporarily inconvenient.

Speaking of inconvenient, we have discovered no less than three water leaks in the coach.  Probably insignificant leaks in normal weather, but with continuous rain, water is popping out in unexpected places . And of course I can't go look for leaks cause it is raining...

Jeff said:
Just wet fog. ;D

While in other parts of the country when the weather forcast say 30% rain or similar that is interpted to mean  there is a 30% chance for rain to occur but in the seattle area than means it is going to rain at least 30% of the day. ;D ;D

Seattle is gorgeous, or at least it has been on this side of the Sound.  The past several days have been severe clear, with highs in the 70s.  Same is expected through the rest of the weekend.

Too bad I'm going to CA tomorrow....

carson said:
When is it going to stop? Not a good time to travel right now, except in the North where it may snow anytime.

See today's wx right here

Somebody do something..   ;D

carson FL

"Everybody talks about the weather but nobody does anything about it."
--Charles Dudley Warner

"My coldest winter ever was my summer spent in San Francisco."
-Mark Twain

-Don Quoteman -- South SF, CA​

Lou Schneider said:
Seattle is gorgeous, or at least it has been on this side of the Sound.  The past several days have been severe clear, with highs in the 70s.  Same is expected through the rest of the weekend.

Too bad I'm going to CA tomorrow....

Lou:

Maybe the summer will make up in some small way for last winter.

Back
Top Bottom