side radiator/or transcooler?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kevin

Ok I feel stupid for asking this but here goes, our 06tour has a rad in the rear of the coach, in front of the engine. It has what I think is a transcooler on the driverside rear corner, and the basement air con on the right rear side of the coach.

First does this sound correct, Second if so, what do you guy's use for a trans cooler if you have a side mounted rad?

Kevin - I think on rear radiator Freightliner/Winnie chassis, the dash air condenser is on the driver's side rear.  My Horizon has a side radiator and all of the coolers are stacked on the side.  The tranny cooler in on the outside bottom and the intercooler is on the inside.

Kevin

I have a Spartan chassis w/side radiator. The radiator has coolers mounted in front of it, which I presume are transmission and?  The dash air cooler is on the driver's side near the front on the LP tank mount ...between me and the LP tank when I open the LP access door.

Our Freightliner has the dash air condenser under the front end.  The rear radiator is stacked with the charge air cooler for the turbo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom