Gordon's famous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wendy

Site Team
If you're an Escapee member, check out page 27 in the May/June issue of the magazine. That adorable yellow lab in the top right-hand picture is our Gordon.

Wendy

I saw Gordon several days ago and was going to write you but things were a little hectic here.  My granddaughters thought it was neat to see him laying on the dash.

Our mail caught up with us a couple of days ago.  I spotted Gordon's picture right away.  He looks cool laying on the dash.

Jeannine

Nice place for a nap.  Had looked at the pics just hadn't read the wrtttin'.  Now I know what a 'Gordon' looks like.

Had to make a dash cover for our rig after Mouse showed the rest of them what it was for.  We never leave them inside with front curtains drawn as they MUST see out.  Only problem is Jack wants to ride up there while in transit - NO is not his favorite answer.

Gordon's predecessor, Sam the chocolate lab, was only comfortable on the dash including while the motorhome was in motion. We finally gave up and let him ride there. Here's the two boys in the favorite motorhome nap place. I tried it once, it's very nice lying there in the sunshine :)

Wendy

Attachments

• PA260151small.JPG
    PA260151small.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0463 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0463 (Small).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom