Forum Mini Rally in Belgrade Montana 5/29/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betty Brewer

Moderator Emeritus
Terry and I  are making  our way west toward Idaho after having renewed our Drivers Licenses in South Dakota.  Last night we surprised friends in  Sheridan Wyoming and today we  were able to make a surprise visit to Jim and Pat Godward.  We fueled up at Flying J and were welcomed  to spend the night in their huge parking lot.  We  phoned Jim G but the number I had  programed into my phone was 9 years old and someone else had that number.  Not  to be disappointed,  we phoned Fred and Daisy who gave us their current number.  You can run in this forum but you can't hide!

We phoned and Jim and Pat  who were able to drive to our rig and take us to a  favorite Southwest grill restaurant in Belgrade MT. It is called Rio Sabinas and I had  one of the best meals of my life, no  kidding. The   Copper River Salmon soaked in fire sauce served over asparagus, mushrooms, bell peppers exceeded my expectations.  Everyone  enjoyed their meals.  The only negative was the festive loud music had us shouting but we managed!

A cooperative waitress  snapped our photo to prove it was a forum mini rally.  Can you guess who is with who?  It is a lovely time to be visiting these mountain valleys.  Warm days are melting snows and the rivers are high.  It's very pretty.  But forum Framily is still the best aspect of our travels.

Betty and Terry Brewer

Attachments

• IMG_1108.JPG
    IMG_1108.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 48
I was surprised when I got the call from Betty as I had just come in from the yard work and sat down.  I think I was about to catch a few of 40 winks till dinner.  Pat was about to start a light meal but was still reading a book and had just noticed the time.

Betty's call was just in time and we were off to a great evening.  We had a great time visiting with the Brewers and had a good meal at our local restaurant.  Everytime we go there we are surprised and please with the selections we order.  Betty gave me a taste of the salmon and it was wonderfull.  I wish I had gone with it but my fajitas were also excellent.

Back
Top Bottom