Moab 2005 attendee list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Howdy.

Attendance by the Marabitos is questionable since Ron will have open heart surgery. Shirley told me that about 5 minutes ago and asked me to post that info. She has not cancelled their reservation yet. Just a heads up.

Regards,
Liz

LOL Betty, I just can't wait to see the birthday boy in his red hat.

Liz

Thanks for the update on Ron. Based on what he'd said, I didn't think he'd need OH surgery.

Howdy, Tom.

Thanks for the update on Ron. Based on what he'd said, I didn't think he'd need OH surgery.

Well, it came as a surprise to Ron and Shirley. I just talked to them at the hospital. There is a 99% blockage in the main artery going into the heart. The docs can't put a stent in it but will do a bypass. Ron is not going home today, that's for sure.  The procedure might be done tomorrow or Saturday. Ron is in Presbyterian Hospital, Dallas, TX. The phone number there is 214-345-6789 and his room number is 345. (That sure is an interesting phone number for the hospital).  Ron sounded a little downhearted.So to cheer him up, I told him to listen to the doctors and nurses and to stay put!!!! He said "Yes, ma'm!" and laughed.

Regards,
Liz

Liz,

Thanks for posting that even if its not what we all wanted to hear.  I don't think there is any hurry to cancel their eservation in Moab.  I'm sure somebody in the framily will be ready to take their spot this year.  Hopefully everything will go better for Ron from here on in.

Helaine & Wally,

Glad you guys are going to join us.  You might want to get Ron & Shirleys full hook up site if they can't make it.  Good Sat connection there.

Helaine & Wally said:
There is someone in the field. US!! Surprise.

I'm glad you guys can make it.  Portal has water and sewer available so, the field will not be a problem.  See what happens when you attend a Happy Trails event.  ;D

Phil

There is someone in the field. US!! Surprise. Work has been going good and Wally will be working through April. The good news is that puts us on the road just in time for Moab. We have made reservation 5/1-5/9 in the field. We may up grade if there is space later.

Helaine,

Nobody has taken our site & I havn't cancelled yet if you're interested - WE only.

Joel

Helaine & Wally said:
We are champion Boondockers and really dont need it all for 10 days.

What an exciting contrast to last years Moab Rally where Tom did his dump routine every evening for our enjoyment.  This year we can watch you not dump.  ;D

Phil

Phil

I was merely trying to do my bit for the environment by keeping my tanks perpetually clean.

Tom said:
Phil

I was merely trying to do my bit for the environment by keeping my tanks perpetually clean.

Some of us were begining to think you were trying to get a jump on the break in of the engine. ;D ;D  Then I begin to think it was the only time Chris would let you drive. ;D ;D ;D

Following is the Moab 2005 attendee list as of this morning 5/21/2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moab 2005 Attendee list

Site  Name            Arr/Dep            WiFi     

1    Parks            5/01-5/11        yes     
2    Bullock          4/28-5/11
3    Brewer          4/28-5/08        yes
4    Ruward          4/28-5/11        yes
5    Pennings        5/01-5/11                   
6    Mahoney        5/01-5/11        yes
7    Reiter            5/01-5/11        yes
8    Fitzgerald        4/28-5/11
9    Woods          4/28-5/11
10  Helaine & Wally 5/01-5/11