Archive of responses to: Welcome to the new Winnebago board! Please read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ned

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome John, and any new members from the Winnebago family.  We're glad to have you join our Framily here at the RV Forum.

Ya dun good, John!!  Hope to learn from this forum, and just maybe, contribute from time to time. Will this forum include Itasca-related topics?   ;)  (Had to abide by the rules)   ;)

John, we're parked on it right now while the new stone on our site sets up.  Should be good to go in a week or so.

Welcome to Red too.  We've spent a lot of winters in the Phoenix area, but not this year.

I'm glad to see the Winnebago sub forum.  Good idea!  ;D

At the beginning of July, we had a 32 foot high profile Bighorn fifth wheel with 2 slides.

Before July was over we were in a 2008 24'9" Itasca Navion IQ 24CL with no slides. Our first trip in it was 25 or so days to Wisconsin and back.  We've also had a couple of other local trips.

After the larger fifth wheel, it takes a little getting used to, but we love it and I'm pretty sure we'll be doing more traveling with something smaller.

I've posted a couple of images below.

Attachments

• 2008 07 26 001ed-2.JPG
    2008 07 26 001ed-2.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 2008 07 26 005ed-2.JPG
    2008 07 26 005ed-2.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 58
Hi John!  I'm thrilled to be here on this forum, and I look forward to the many fellow Winnebago owners joining us here!  ;D

Hi John. Welcome to old and new Forum members who are also Winnebago owners. We have a 2004 Sightseer (28-foot). I'm looking forward to following this sub-forum.

Wendy
Lake Perris SP

We too are Winnebago (Itasca) owners.  Thanks for taking the initiative to start this John.  I do visit the Winnebago Owners Site on IRV2 occasionally.

geodrake said:
We too are Winnebago (Itasca) owners.  Thanks for taking the initiative to start this John.  I do visit the Winnebago Owners Site on IRV2 occasionally.
Wow - lots of Winnie owners surfacing here  :D  it's busier than I imagined.

I need to again thank Tom and the rest of the staff for being receptive to this idea.  This should be a win-win for us Winnie owners and the forum as more discover our little 'corner.'

ROLL CALL: I'm here !!!

I'll let Sarge know where we landed.

Hi John,

Welcome as the moderator of the Winnebago sub-forum.

We have a 34' 1993 Itasca Suncruiser purchase in Nov of 1992. It just turned 126K miles and has served us very well. We spend winters at Voyager RV Resort in Tucson and summers at home in Rochester, NY. I retired from Kodak in 1991 and we have been spending 6-7 months of the year on the road every year since retirement.

Richard & Linda

Tom N.  I'm THRILLED to see you here!  We look forward to your informative posts (and pictures!  ;D  )

WOO HOO!  I am happy to be here!  And it is really cool seeing all the familiar faces here too. I am looking forward to a whole different type of forum here where ideas are shared in a adult manner.  Thanks John Canfield and SCVJeff for the heads up!  It's good to see a lot of the OG guys here too. 

Sarge 

Hi John, FrontRangeRVer told(PMed) me about the new forum here so I moved from our previous forum to here. I look forward to the continued learning experiences and hopefully be able to add some value in the future.
Thanks for taking the initiative in setting this up. I have visited this site in the past and enjoy the contributors comments.
Frank O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom