Archive of responses to: Welcome to the new Winnebago board! Please read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THutch said:
Hey!  I was wondering where everybody had gone.  I'm just checking in.  I didn't know there was going to be a test to register here.  I should have studied! ;D  Only took 3 tries to pass, but I finally made it.  I need to set up my signature...but for now:

Hey Tom!  Dog-gone ... you passed the IQ test, so welcome aboard.  Sorry about the three tries - like Tom says spam bots are a problem - they keep increasing their level of intelligence.  We are happy you are smarter than them  ;D ;D

Please look around and check out the library.  Ask any of the staff if you have any questions about the board.  We're looking forward to having you participate.

Becks, RCtime, THutch, sheltie, WELCOME!  Looks like some more familiar names joining us!  Glad you guys made it over here!  :)

Mark (was FrontrangeRVer there)

Greetings:

Better late than never :).  We're recently retired, live in the Indy area, and have been RVing for about 7 years now.  Our 2005 Suncruiser 35A is our third Winnebago product and we're very happy with the durability and engineering.  I can't tell you how many questions or issues have been solved by the good folks on the forum over the years so I'm glad I found you guys again!  Regards.

Hi Indy!  It's very gratifying to see our numbers grow; have a look around and let us know if you have any questions about the board.  I have personally benefited greatly from others knowledge, not quite as much now as early on in our ownership, but I still am learning.

Hello John, and all the Ships at Sea,

Great to find the new Forum. Delighted to see a place with a different tone and attitude.

Looking forward to sharing and learning, and a few good laughs.

Cheers!

Hey BucknJeff!  Good to see you over here!  ;D

I noticed you have an additional "roof" air....love to hear about it.  There is a recent basement air post in the Winnie forum....maybe your could expand on this there?

Hey-ho guys!

I was hoping you all (that's Texan for youse guys) would find your way over here.  The dribble of the last couple of months is quickly turning into a flood  ;)

I'm on the verge of doing a rooftop air - I'll probably have a question or two for you.

winnie35 said:
   Bill, If Im not mistaken you came up with the step by step instructions on removing the basement air. If that was you I want to say thank you again. It was unbelievable easy to do with your step  by step instructions.  I printed 2 copies

Well, this is quite a bit of a slow response, but I guess better late than never. 

Hey John C, where would I find the steps to upload a file to the forum library?  I'd like to upload the 3.2 meg pdf for the Basement A/C Removal Procedure.  Or is this something only the staff can do?  The file can be downloaded from my website HERE

Expect to be able to spend more time at "The" forum here.

Take care,
Bill

Duner said:
Well, this is quite a bit of a slow response, but I guess better late than never.   

Hey John C, where would I find the steps to upload a file to the forum library?  I'd like to upload the 3.2 meg pdf for the Basement A/C Removal Procedure.  Or is this something only the staff can do?  The file can be downloaded from my website HERE

Expect to be able to spend more time at "The" forum here.

Take care,
Bill

Your explanation w/pictures of how to remove the A/C is one of the best I've ever seen on ANY subject!  I just wish I wasn't so old and weak so I could do it myself.  Unfortunately, it goes in on the 21st of this month for the same procedure to see if there is something that can be done to improve it's efficency.  I'm more concerned that the ducting may have come loose under the rear cap.  If that's happened, I'll just have to continue to live with warmer temps in the coach this summer.

John,

Thanks for starting the sub forum for Winnebago owners. Is there a link or somewhere that I need to go to on the forum to be an offical member?

Thanks,

Tim

John -
Just registered in your Forum, but having trouble listing anything in"my profile".  Tried to add to "My Signature" and couldn't figure out how to type anything in that square.  I know I must be doing something wrong but don't know what.  My computer savy is very limited, I surprised I was even able to get registered in your Forum, but did manage.  Looking forward to your excellent Winnebago advise and information as much as I enjoyed it in IRV2 forum.

Wagonmaster2

Hi Wagonmaster!

A big howdy from rvforum - we're glad you joined up.  Please look around and feel at home here.

Click on the "Profile" icon at the top of the page and then click on the appropriate selection in "Modify Profile", and then make your changes.  Then click on "Change Profile" and that should be that.

Finally found you John, wondered where you headed off to a few months ago.  Another unnamed forum sure got quiet and I missed your input.  Glad I found your personal page with the link here.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom