Winnebago Industries to Close Hampton Fiberglass Facility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another glitch. I have tried with Chrome, Firefox, and IE with the same result! Also went to the Winnebago site directly with no luck.

Works for me; Using Secure IE; is that different from regular IE?

Sad news anyway, as Hampton IA is a great community just 60 miles from us.  Hopefully someday they'll be able to re-open there as well as Charles City Iowa's plant that was closed some time back. :(

I, too, am getting a page load error on that link.  It may be a HughesNet problem but I have no other connection to check it on.

I can get to http://www.winnebagoind.com.

Secure IE is an oxymoron.

When on the Winnebago site click on Company then Investor Relations, the story is under Recent News.

That's the same link and it's still broken here.

Jeff, can you try it using Verizon instead of HughesNet?

I just went to that page using our Cradlepoint 350 and our Verizon aircard.  It works just fine.  I checked a couple of things in the left column (stock prices etc.).

ArdraF

Ardra, thanks, it seems to be a HugheNet problem, or possibly a mis-configured DNS server.

Apparently the latter:

C:\Users\nreiter>nslookup investor.winnebagoind.com
Server:  resolver1.opendns.com
Address:  208.67.222.222

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    investor.winnebagoind.com
Address:  0.0.0.0

Ned:

Yes, it's a Hughesnet problem. When I tethered the same laptop to Verizon the link worked. ::)

Interesting.  Today the domain resolves to 63.251.179.5 but going to that address gives a 404 not found error.

Oh well, I don't have any Winnebago stock anyway :)

Still works here, currently on Verizon (previously worked on cable).

Anyone unable to reach the site, but still wanting the information, could contact Winnebago:

Winnebago Industries, Inc.
P.O. Box 152
Forest City, IA 50436

Tel:(641)-585-3535

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom