Garlic Festival in Gilroy,CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

29er

The festival is held the last full weekend in July, this year 23rd-26th. Googled campgrounds within 20 miles. On the net none of them seem too hot, except TT which I am not a member.
Two years ago we stayed in Monterrey, the drive up and back from Gilroy was just too exciting. Want to be a lot closer.
Any suggestions?

Thanks, Kerry

You might try Casa De Fruta rv park. it is East of Gilroy in Hollister, CA.  about 15 miles or so. You can Look them up at www.casadefruta.com

Kerry, try this:

http://www.casadefruta.com/VISIT_accom.aspx

We've stayed at Casa de Fruita a couple of times and it's okay.  When we lived in Redwood City we had neighbors who went there for weekend getaways.  Don't know the garlic one.

ArdraF

We stayed at the Garlic RV Park over Labor Day weekend (well, 5 days), 2008 and it was among the best RV parks we've stayed in.  The facilities, especially for big rigs, were very good and the staff were (or was) excellent!

Don

I helped build the Garlic RV park 8-9 years ago. It is right off the Freeway, has shade and Fast food near by. I would stay there as it is a nice close spot to the Festival!
If it is full...try Seacliff Beach, Sunset Beach, Pinto Lake Park, all are in the Santa Cruz County!
Good Luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinldy71
Back
Top Bottom