Monaco Parts, Tech Line and Factory Service OPEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ken & Sheila

Site Team
Monaco RV LLC has opened there Customer service lines.
You can order parts and get technical help.
Factory service has reopened in Coburg (Not Harrisburg or Florida)
This is the old service site from before the bought Safari. It is at the main factory location.
When I could not make my appointment at DeMartini I decided try the factory and I was among the first and was able to get an appointment to fit our schedule. They are, in their words, not providing any warranty work for coaches of the Old corp, but will at least have the factory techs available to do the work.
After my appointment I will post on the results. Previous work had been excellent.

ken

Thanks Ken. Too bad about the Harrisburg facility - that was a nice service center with large bays and an OK campground. Do they have campground facilities in Coburg?

They are opening very small. Just a few techs at this time.
Coburg has parking facilities right in front. We where there several times in 2000.

They have not announced the service center opening at this time.

I am pleased that tech service is available again. This and parts were my major concern.

ken

Ken,

If you run into Brian Weatherly (one of our favorite techs) tell him hello and we're glad he weathered the storm.  Do let us know about anyone of the old people who are back.  Another one is Jason who is the electronics expert.

Hope all goes well while you're there and we'll be interested in hearing all about it.

ArdraF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom