Winnebago 2010 Models

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pusher

I have been told by a Dealer in TX that the Horizon & Vectra are being dropped from the Winnebago/Itasca lines. Any one else know anything about this?  ???

Moderator's note:  yielding to pressure,  I corrected the spelling of Winnebago  :D

Haven't heard - that's possible though.  I have tried to get some details about the 2010 models, but all I know so far is:

- The 'queen' of the fleet will be 42' with a tag axle
- They are featuring MCD shades
- There is a new heating system (something like hydro hot maybe?)

I'm going to move this to the Winnebago board.

I noticed that LazyDays has a 2010 Horizon on order...no pictures yet.  Also, they have a 2010 Adventurer on order.

I have heard that Winnebago is sending a DVD to all their dealers with the 2010 year models instead of the annual debut at Las Vegas.

FrontrangeRVer said:
I have heard that Winnebago is sending a DVD to all their dealers with the 2010 year models instead of the annual debut at Las Vegas.

Mark - they did send out a DVD, but I can't get my hands on one ..Grrr.

I'm at Winnebago now and was told yesterday that there will be name changes in the diesel line due to the introduction of the new 42 foot tag axle model.

Not to be picky, but can we change the title of this thread to reflect the correct spelling of Winnebago?  ;)

I knew it! 42' w/tag had to be in the future!! Freightliner has had it (tag) in their line up for awhile now. Now I am really curious..... :D

Just got here this morning and was told that I just missed the 42AD Tag axle  Ellipse. They took it to get washed and waxed for the Sunday opening parade. It will be available along with the other new models 10 minutes after the Opening ceremony ends on Sunday. Did see the 40L Journey. There is also a 32 Adventurer with a FRED. Rumor, (no verification) is that Destination will be dropped / rolled into the Journey I will post pics just as soon as I figure out how. 

John Canfield said:
- The 'queen' of the fleet will be 42' with a tag axle
- They are featuring MCD shades
- There is a new heating system (something like hydro hot maybe?)

All of the above would really make the Winnebago products competitive with the Tiffin and Newmar offerings.  Lets hope they do a good job with the fit and finish!

Roy

Winny changes are no more Vectra\ Horizon \Destination\ or Lattitude. New models are Ellipse 42 AD tag axle, Via 25 T on the sprinter chassis, Adventurer 37F, Ellipse 40BD, Tour 40CD, Journey 40L and Sightseer 37L. Front engine diesel included in lineup also. Also included is a Journey Express and Meridion V Class, Lower version of each. The new Journey has the Cummins 360 instead of smaller 350 still in the express. You can also ride and drive the new Ellipse 42AD tag axle and the new Adventurer 32H front engine Fred. Should be an interesting week.

I am on the wifi here and they don't want people to "hog" it by loading pictures. SO I will try to stay up late and do it off hours but here are a few snaps for now.

Attachments

• IMG_3068.JPG
    IMG_3068.JPG
    236.4 KB · Views: 190
sorry some how got the same pic twice.  here is the 37 f with front diesel.  I will try to post more on Sunday when they open them up. 

Attachments

• IMG_3067.JPG
    IMG_3067.JPG
    221.5 KB · Views: 137
I went down to get a photo of it yesterday but it was gone. They told me it was getting washed and waxed for the opening parade. One of the reps also told me that the website would have all the updates on Monday morning.  Wild rumor here is that there is another tag axle in one of the tents under raps. I guess its time to play spy..

I just saw a new 2010 Ellipse on the Lichtsinn site.  It is called an Ellipse--but clearly optioned and priced more like the Horizon.  Their website no longer lists the Horizon or Vectra for 2010.  The new Ellipse floorplan is called CD and has a bath and a half.  No mention of a tag axel model

Back
Top Bottom