Splendide 2000 strange water leak...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

afchap

I had a strange water leak yesterday on my Splendide 2000 ? it appeared the detergent/bleach drawer was slightly overflowing.

We normally use the cold water wash cycle, putting detergent in the extreme right hand compartment, then the water coming in washes the detergent down and into the machine. Yesterday I used hot water wash cycle, and the pre-wash part of that cycle. Part way through the wash cycle I noticed water trickling down the left front of the machine. In playing with the drawer, it seemed that the bleach portion of the drawer was filling and slightly overflowing before the water went out through the built in siphon. It did the same when I experimented with it in the sink. The siphon is totally clean inside, with no indication why it might be slow starting to work.

Any suggestions?

Have you cleaned the filter in the bottom of the machine lately? It is a trap for coins and such, to keep them out of the pump, but it can cause all kinds of strange water flow problems if it get much of anything trapped inside.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom