2005 Winnebago Journey 39K - KeyOne System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Durf

I replaced a lost KeyOne remote and cannot find the "yellow button" that all of the instructions contain.  I have thoroughly searched under the dash on the drivers side and cannot find the "Security System" module that is referenced in the "instructions".  They refer to an "easily accessible" module but the only thing I find under there is a box that refers to "pin" locations for the lock/unlock feature and it is so enmeshed in wiring that I can't even get my hand in there let alone manipulate a pencil to break the seal and push the magic "yellow button".

I contacted Winnebago Industries and the referred me to a 2007 PDF instruction set for the keyless entry system but to no avail.  I looked at the instructions for the 2003 but it did not refer to the location of the module.

Anyone out there have an answer?

Thanks,
A. J. (Durf) Durfee

Durf,

I have a 2005 Horizon and the box you are referring to on my coach is located in the electrical locker below the driver's seat. The panel with fuses needs to be opened (3 screws) and once that panel door is opened the control box for the wireless remote is situated in that box on the upper right side.

Hi Durf!  A great big howdy from rvforum to you.

Harry and I have the exact same model, so I can't add anything to his answer.  If your receiver isn't in the same spot, let us know and I'll try to get you a better answer (assuming a Journey owner doesn't chime in...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinldy71
Back
Top Bottom