Looking for Singaporeans in DFW area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

valleygeocacher

As expatriates in Singapore, Tilly and I were MOST happy. we still go back every couple of years, but between those visits we miss the cleanliness, the courteous drivers, the rule-following and almost everything else about this wonderful country.

If there are any Singaporean RVers around who would like to boondock on our property in North Texas -- 50 miles north of Ft. Worth, please respond. Free visit, free fishing in Texas best fly-fishing lake, lots of other perks.

We have a house there, but it's in the process of being sold, so empty of furniture, otherwise the limitation wouldn't be to RVers.

Cheers,

Buck and Tilly Buchanan
Buck is Founder and long-time Manager of the S'pore Government's documentation company, CES, Ltd.

writer29 at sbcglobal dot net

Hi Buck and Tilly,

Welcome to our forum and thanks for posting the offer for Singaporians. Having been to Singapore numerous times, I know exactly what you mean by your descriptions and would add the lack of crime to your list. Like you, I have many fond memories of my visits there.

Thanks for the responses to my post.

And yes, lack of crime is the other perk of living in Singapore. IMO, it's quick justice that deters crime. Drugs seem to be the main source of other crime throughout the world. In S'pore, drug traffickers have their trial within a month of arrest, and their execution within a month after that. That would certainly be a detterant, sort of like three months in Changi and a caning for tagging cars on Orchard Road.

Back
Top Bottom