Nancy Status #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
Nancy had a modified radical mastectomy today and came through with flying colors. The surgeon reports the operation went very smoothly with no complications at all and he found very little sign of remaining cancerous tissue. The 4 months of chemotherapy obviously worked well! The removed breast tissue and lymph glands will undergo pathology studies over the next several days to isolate and detect any cancer cells, but  the preliminary signs are excellent.  She was up and about this evening and so far experiencing very little pain from the surgery. She also had her infusion port removed and that is a great relief. The port, which was embedded in the flesh above the left breast, had given her a lot of trouble over the past 6 months and she is glad to be rid of it.

Obviously we are ecstatic about this news and hope you will all join us in celebrating the good results.

Wonderful news Gary! Our congratulations and very best wishes to Nancy.

Gary and Nancy,

That is wonderful news and thanks for the report.  We would love to be there and celebrate with you but will have to settle for doing it from a distance.  We hope the news continues to be good.

Gary (and Nancy) the prayers and thoughts will continue.  Great news.

Gary

Thank you so much for the news.  I celebrate with a wu whoooooo from a distance.  Both you and Nancy  remain an inspiration to me as  folks who can make lemonaide out of lemons.  You are good people who deserve good things.  May the news continue to  be positive!

Betty

Way to go Nancy!!!!!!  Wonderful news.  So happy for the both of you.  Happy Days are Here Again!!!  Virtual hugs to both of you are on their way.

Daisy and Fred

You go girl. Keep up the good progress. And I bet Gary is feeling better, too.

Wendy

Gary:

It's great to hear the good news. Give Nancy another hug for us!

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news!   The worst is over ... and you've been a trooper of the first order through all of it, Nancy.  Celebrate !!  :D

Well Done Nancy and Gary!

That is really great news, keep getting better news and it wont be long before the two of you are singing that song, "On the road again" ;)

FANTASTIC!  ;D

Absolutely delighted to hear the good news.

The best to Nancy, and we know the news is deep relief to you too. Stress reduction is a good thing! We hope for more of the same!

Dani and Ray  ;D

I was just wondering this morning how you folks were making out and open the forum to this great news. Excellent! May the rest of the recovery be as fast and even better results.

Dale & Karen

I'll pass on your messages when I see her later this morning. She is up and about and still feeling fine, as long as she is a bit careful of what she tries to do with the right arm.

She will have a drain in place for 2-3 weeks and it has to be emptied every 4 hours or so.  Will also have to do some exercises to get the full motion of the arm back.

I'm almost giddy with excitement. I figured she would be sore and tired for at least a couple days, but she says she feels ready for almost anything. She looks great and grins a lot!

Gary, we are so thrilled to hear the good report.  Please give Nancy a big hug for us and tell her she is still on the little old ladies prayer list.

Yippee!!!!

Marsha~

Dear Gary and Nancy,
What good good news!!  Thank you for the updates. We continue to send healing prayers and thoughts your way!!

Our very best regards,
Jack and Liz

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom