Izzy family week at the lake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zukIzzy

Hey all

We just got back from a week on Vail lake in southern california. We camped on the water (15' away from the waters edge) and had both the Chapparal and the fishing boat there. The lake is close to our house so the kids each had freinds visit for a night or 2 and we wakeboarded and tubed till the water got rough then fished and soaked till campfire and bed time. I threw the bait net so many times I can't lift my right arm any more but the big bass were hitting fresh shad like crazy so we needed bait. I lost track of my fish count on day 3 at around the 40 mark and My son and his frend both tied at 16 fish each for 2 days of fishing. Even my wife and teenage girls got up early for fishing a couple of days.

Some motorhome tech, my Norcold kept giving us the F code which is failure to light the propane. I removed the cover to check the flame and found the was just a small flame and a lot of glowing red debris on the burner. I removed the burner cover and found a bunch of rust scale that had fallen out of the heat tube onto the burner. After I cleaned that up and there was alot more then I would have thought. The fridge kept my diet pepsi cold all week.

A great family trip and one more reason I would not trade my RV for anything.

Wayne

Tom said:
Thanks for the report Wayne. Any photos?

A few we are not great at the photo thing. I will post them up when possible.

wayne

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom