Winnebago...advice sought on this unit!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheHensons

I have the opportunity to buy a 1999 Winnebago Itasca Suncruiser 34' 275hp Diesel with 30k miles for $39k

I am looking for input from owners of this model...do you like it? Why?

It seems the price is very good for a diesel with such low miles. It is in excellent condition inside and out with all new tires.

Your advice is greatly appreciated. Oh, and we will be using this as fulltimers! 2 adults and 1 toddler!

TheHensons

While not a diesel, we have a 1998 Winnebago Brave 32' gas engine. We couldn't be happier with our choice. We continue to be impressed with the build quality of this unit in it's price range. It is certainly not a high end model, but is very solid. The one piece fiberglass roof is a big plus to us, normally found only on higher end rigs. If the unit you are looking at has been properly taken care of you should get many more years of service from it. Factory support has (for us) been wonderful. Any questions are promptly answered. I don't think you will be disappointed with choosing a Winnebago.

Great....thanks for the welcome and feeback! The Winnie has been very well maintained...we will likely go for it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom