Mahoney's new eyes are cleared for travel!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rhmahoney

I am in Sioux Falls SD to get my driver's license restriction removed and then off to the west coast to sightsee.

Good for you, Russ!  I hope your west coast trip includes a stop at Timber Valley. 

Margi

Night time is still a bit dicey due to mild corneal edema. I still have some haloing and the new extra bright headlights are uncomfortable to view.

Sutherland is scheduled for late Sept.

Russ,

You can't keep a good man down, congratulations on the release to travel.  We know how it feels as I just got released in May and now Pat will be stopped in September for her foot.  Growing old is not fun.

If you come this way, we will be gone after Aug 15 on our way to Portland OR.

Glad to hear the eyes are good to go. And if they're not so good at night, you could just drive during the day and skip those 18 hour cross country drives !!

Wendy

Good news Russ and enjoy your west coast sightseeing.  Hi to all our friends out there.  My first cataract surgery is next Tuesday and the second will be Aug. 11th and really looking forward to better eyesight.

Ned, you could get cataract surgery, too, and then you and Lorna would look at each other with fresh eyes and fall in love all over again  :D

Wendy
Ridgway SP

My turn is coming, but the right eye isn't bad enough yet.  The left one is getting pretty bad, I can't read with it at all.  Meanwhile, I'll just have to use my rose colored glasses when I look at Lorna :)

Rose colored glasses are always good, but i don't think you will need them for Lorna.  

Do they do optirectamys at the same time?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharod
Back
Top Bottom