Mahoney's new eyes are cleared for travel!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
George, I sure hope I don't need one of those ;D

Great Russ. Maybe we will see you out here somewhere.

We are going to be at Camp Monaco for Monday thru ??, then I need to stop at Coach Care across the street and last service will hopefully be Kaiser Brake in Eugene to convert the front hubs to oil (vs grease).

Plan by the weekend to be back on the coast - if I can find a spot.

ken

Wow!  That was fast, Russ.  Great to hear you're back on the road.

Safe travels,
Ardra and Jerry

Ken & Sheila said:
We are going to be at Camp Monaco for Monday thru ??, then I need to stop at Coach Care across the street and last service will hopefully be Kaiser Brake in Eugene to convert the front hubs to oil (vs grease).

ken

Ken, be sure and have Kaiser check your front, and rear alignment. They found our rear was slightly out and causing excess rear tire wear.  They sure do good work.

Chet18013

Good Going Russ!  I too have problems with those halogen car lights and hate going out at night because of it.  If we are out at night I'd rather Fred drive, because of those lights, I'm fearful of not seeing someone crossing the road in front of me.  I find those lights extremely blinding.  I also have rays around the street lights, which can be pretty or not, depending on ones comfort level..  ;D  But being able to see the several rows below the bottom line on an eye chart without glasses has been worth it all.  :)

Daisy

Daisy said:
being able to see the several rows below the bottom line on an eye chart without glasses has been worth it all.   :)

Daisy

You can see the eye chart without your glasses ????????

Wendy

Daisy said:
Wendy - You can see the eye chart without your glasses?

Daisy - Yes!

Wow. Something some of us can only dream of and many of us can't even remember !

Wendy
Cortez

Back
Top Bottom