EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Quebec and Montreal RV Parks  (Read 16200 times)

Giles

• ---
Re: Quebec and Montreal RV Parks
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2009, 09:48:20 PM »
Sheila, Suzanne and I do speak French; in fact it is our native language. Let us know when you go to Quebec, we may be there at the same time, and will be glad to assist you. :)

subman

• ---
Re: Quebec and Montreal RV Parks
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2009, 09:53:47 PM »
Hello everybody

I'm a new guy on this site and I enjoy going through it each night, being a newbe in the RV's world. I live in Montreal and I have been in the three cities you are talking. Definitly Quebec City is a must see place in our beautifull province but as to make a choice between Ottawa and Montreal well it's very hard to say... But to let you you know, there's a big difference between the 2 cities. Ottawa is more OLD fashion English settlement with all the museums and Montreal, well it's the french AND english traditions thats collide together. Montreal is the city of restaurants, nice french hotels, fabulous nightlife (In Ottawa everything close at midnight), fabulous museums like Beaux Arts. The Old Montreal is full of french restaurants and we have fabulous parks, like Ile Ste-Helene where we had in 67 the International Expo...

It's just my humble point of view...

Richard

Hosted by Over The Network