Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

snowwing

Hello Everyone!

My wife, Lavena and I travel around the West coast and Canada in our 2000 Winnebago Journey we have had for 5 years. We use it for competing with our dogs at agility trials and also camping with friends. I have been a member at other forums and noticed the absence of one of the major contributors at one of these forums. I ?googled? his name and found this great site. I have vowed to participate more. Thanks for this great forum. I love my motorhome and all that goes with it ? even the repairs!! Posted in the Welcome board also.

Ron Chapman

Hey Ron!  I quietly disappeared from the other place and found a good home over here.  rvforum is a great place to hang out and there are a lot of good resources here, so have a good walkabout (as the Aussies say) and let any staff know if you have questions about the forum operation.  There are some sharp brains on the forum (I'm more like a dull pencil), so bring any problems on.  You will probably notice several familiar names/signatures here as well.

Yes, John I looked around one day and you were gone. But I did find you via Google! I have a specific problem with my basement air that I will post later. I do see some familiar names & sigs and look forward to being a part of a new group. Thanks a lot.
Ron

Back
Top Bottom