"OPEN RANGE" fifth wheel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baba

We are looking at the Open Range fifth wheel.  It is a new company.  Anyone know anything about them?  Any owners that would like to share their experience would be welcome.  Any information is always welcome.  Thank you.

I think this was just discussed on another thread a week or two back.  Anyway, as I also start my research into a 5th wheel, I actually saw one of these at the last RV show I went to here in Houston.  Looking at them again, they appear to be a lightweight luxury model.  I haven't gotten deep enough into them to see exactly what makes them both lightweight and luxury at the same time, but it is a beautiful rig, and appears to live up to its billing.  If you find out more, please post it, and I will endeavour to do the same.

In this market/economy, I'd tend to stick with an established and well-known mfg'ers.  The ones that are left have a track record that can be determined thru their owner's forum.  Post sale service is an important element, and dealers are not always as friendly after the sale.

WE JUST BOUGHT AN OPEN RANGE AND THEY ARE LIGHT WEIGHT IN PART TO THE SLIDE MECHANISMS. THEY ARE GREAT!! WE LOVE OURS! THE OTHER THING IS THE LEVELING SYSTEMS, IT  IS AWESOME. VERY LUXURIOUS. THE MAN THAT IS MFG. THESE WAS A DESIGNER FOR KZ, KEYSTONE, AND NEWMAR. HE ACTUALLY INCORPORATED ALOT OF FEATURES INTO THE OPEN RANGE THAT ONLY COMES WITH MOTOR COACHES.

Back
Top Bottom