We WILL have a Southeast Fall Rally This year!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
Nancy has received a "thumbs up" from the docs, so we will definitely be holding a Southeast Fall Rally this year. It will be sometime in mid-late October and probably somewhere in the eastern NC/SC region, but I am going to have to work out the details and get back with you (soon, I hope). Just wanted you all to know it is definitely GOING TO HAPPEN! Hold some time open on your calendars!

Gary and Nancy, just great to hear of the "thumb's up situation".

Put me down for a high potential attendee for the SE rally. I know it is early and will look for further announcements from you. My last rally was at Wales West in AL.

All the best to both of you..

carson FL

Hi Gary:
Glad Nancy and yourself continue to receive good news...........

And, I will be interested in SE Fall Rally info for consideration.

I'm going to make every effort to get to the SE Fall rally, but can't declare just yet.  If folks knew that Carson and I both would be there it may tend to keep the attendance list short ;D ;D ;D

f folks knew that Carson and I both would be there it may tend to keep the attendance list short

On the contrary, Lou, we could sell tickets :)  Sadly, we won't be able to make this rally, even if you and Carson show up.

We are hoping to get "on the road again" by October 1. If we can do that, we'll make the rally earlier in the month, perhaps somewhere around 10/9-10/13

I think I have a Myrtle Beach golf trip planned for that period.  I'll wait a while before telling Carson that we are "getting the band back together". :D ;D ;D

Best news is the Doc's OK.  Really great news as well, but pales in comparison.

Late Oct, possibility, but location, not so much.  We will head back to FL by early Oct, but our route will be further south and west.  So sorry, looks like a no go for us.

Have a wonderful time!

Hi Nancy and Gary,

I am thrilled that you will be able to maintain the Tradition of the SE Fall Forum  Rally.  Unfortunately  our schedule has us on the West Coast  in October but I want you to have fun, send photos  and come out west first chance you get.  Glad your medical news is  promising! 

Betty and Terry

Gary,

Just thrilled to hear you can squeeze some fun in at the proposed SE Rally.  If schedules permit, we'd love to be there.

JoAnn, George & Ollie

Gary,

Our best to Nancy and of course to you to on the good news.  We miss not coming to the rallies with you  but it is a long way to the east coast.  Possibly a spring rally again in a few years when the 2 grand daughters graduate from HS and U the same year in VA.

Gary,

So happy to hear Nancy feels up to a rally this fall.  MAJOR improvement!  ;D ;D

ArdraF

We'll be late October by the time we get that far south as well, hope it works out that we are in the area.

It's probably going to be earlier rather than later. We want to be sure Dave & Jeanette Reavis can attend because Jeanette is also celebrating her recovery from a bout with the Big C.  Nancy & Jeanette have been in constant touch as they worked through their ordeals together and they deserve a chance to do a survivor's "high five".  Jeanette has to be in Texas later in the month, so we are looking earlier.

Hi Gary,

As you know, we are delighted with Nancy's recovery. It appears we may miss your rally again. I'm not happy about it but I have two commitments. I will be at Biketober fest with a friend who is selling lights for bikes and wants me to help wire them. The other is our 50th High School reunion in CT on Halloween.

We do hope to see you again when Nancy is up to it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom