Moab 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RV Roamer said:
Maybe we will finally make it in 2006! 

Gary,

I hope you can make it.  The last time I saw you was at Estes Park.

Phil

We called and made reservations for Moab for 2006 for the standard dates.  Annie said I could have had a site for this year but our plans don't allow us being there for 2005.

RV Roamer said:
Not quite that far back, Phil. IIRC you had dinner with the DeMars and us  when we passed through SLC in early June 2002.

CRS ;D

Phil

Jim Dick said:
We can't make it in 2006 but please keep us on the list for 2007.

OK Jim, in about a year we will be working on the waiting list for 2007.  I was on the phone with Annie today trying to sort out the waiting list for 2006.  So far, there are at least 5 requests for 2006 sites by people who are not attending this years RV Forum Rally.  :(  Everyone will get a space so, don't get excited yet.  8)

Phil

Ron_Staff said:
That is good.  If we keep up we will just book the Portal park. ;D

Ron,

I doubt we will ever book the whole park.  We have twenty rigs on the list for 2005 and about a dozen so far for 2006.  I think the maximum we ever had at Moab was about 24 rigs.  It's a great area to spend some exploring time in.

Phil

Add Helaine & Wally to the list.  They're coming after all.  I gave Helaine the phone number this morning.

Ron_Staff said:
Is that 2005 for Helaine & Wally or 2006 or both.

Ron,

At the party Saturday they said this year.  Maybe they can get the spot that Mooneyham gave up.

Phil

Gotta check with my brother and sister-in-law to see if I can get away for the 2006 Moab rally.  We sort of share the year here in Mesa now that we're all three retired.  Somebody has to feed their cat.  Then I'll call Portal after Wednesday.

--pat

Pat Alexander said:
Gotta check with my brother and sister-in-law to see if I can get away for the 2006 Moab rally.

Pat,

Good Luck!  It will be great to see you.  Also, there is the January 2006 Quartzsite Forum Rally that you might like to attend..

Phil

Is the 2006 Qw rally on the calendar?  I don't think I looked at 2006, come to think of it.

--pat

Pat

I'm in the process of consolidating two different calendars here, and will add Moab 2006 when I'm done.

Phil said:
Yes friends, 2006.? There are a few diehards that want to visit Moab again next year.? 8)

The Moab 2006 RV Forum Rally will be Friday, April 28, through Sunday, May 7, 2006 at the Portal RV Park in Moab, Utah.? As in past years, some people may arrive before Friday and some people may stay beyond Sunday.

Phil,

If you are keeping an updated list for Moab 2006, you can add our name to that list. Please remove us from Site #25 and add us to Site #5. I confirmed this with Annie this morning. Anyone needing one of the two remaining sites with full hookups can now have Site #25.

Sorry we can't make it this year, but due to poor planning by our daughter on her wedding date, we must be in Rochester, NY on April 15th.

See you next year or before. :)

Regards.

Richard

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom