Comments from 37B Adventurer owners - please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Indy Itasca

We are "mildly" interested in a used 2006 Adventurer 37B with the Workhorse chassis.  This one has the desk in the bedroom option.  We would love to hear good and bad comments about this model to help us in the process.  A search only turned up one mention and it had lots of problems, hopefully this isn't the same coach!

Bruce

That is the model I really wanted, but the bride didn't like it, so I got "stuck" with a DP Journey.  ;)

My only concern is that the 37B could be built on the W22 or W24 chassis.  The W22 had a pretty low CCC, the W24 was much more substantial in the CCC area.

I had a 35U Adventurer and after the normal new bugs, it was an OUTSTANDING unit.  Of course, my 39K Journey ain't half bad, either!  ;D

Best Regards!

OLD Snipe
We must think alike. We also liked the 37B as the bedroom french door could close & it looked good. The one I saw also had a chair to sit in in the bedroom. We liked that also. Art

Old Snipe said:
That is the model I really wanted, but the bride didn't like it, so I got "stuck" with a DP Journey.  ;)

Too funny, I wanted a Journey but my bride really likes 37B floor plan.  Wish I would get "stuck" with a DP.....  ;D

I liked the idea of having two separate rooms in the 37B, the bride, however said it would be better if the opposing slides were in the living room area instead of the bedroom.  She felt you'd spend more time in the living room area instead of the bedroom.

So she picked out our 39K Journey, which had double opposing slided in the living room and a single in the BR, instead of the opposite in the 37B.  After 2 years of use, I have to say she was right (but don't tell her, it'll go to her head!  ;))

Best Regards!

Art In Mobile said:
OLD Snipe
We must think alike. We also liked the 37B as the bedroom french door could close & it looked good. The one I saw also had a chair to sit in in the bedroom. We liked that also. Art

Just shows we Coasties think alike!

Actually we bought our Journey for our FT use when we retire, the extra CCC is a plus!

Best Regards!

Old Snipe said:
So she picked out our 39K Journey, which had double opposing slided in the living room and a single in the BR, instead of the opposite in the 37B.

Our 40AD floorplan has one bedroom slide and two in the salon (living room to you landlubbers.)  This arrangement works quite well, but four slides would have been okay as well.  If I could only have three slides, one for the bedroom would be the choice.

John Canfield said:
Our 40AD floorplan has one bedroom slide and two in the salon (living room to you landlubbers.)  This arrangement works quite well, but four slides would have been okay as well.  If I could only have three slides, one for the bedroom would be the choice.

Landlubbers???? Pretty strong words from a guy with a farm in Texas!  ;)

The vessels I sailed on weren't plush enough to have a "salon".  Shared a berthing area with 20 other guys, spent my work days in an engine room with 140 degree temps. 

Boy do I miss those days!  ;D

We have a 2007 37B. I wouldn't think the floor plan would be a consideration for problems other than if mother didn't like it......

When it's time for bed or getting dressed the 2 slides in the bedroom are great, if more than 2 folks are inside then 2 slides up front would be better......

Get the one mother likes best,cause if she ain't happy no ones happy ;D ;D ;D ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom