2010 QUARTZSITE Rally - Info & Signup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob Buchanan

The dates for our annual RV Forum Quartzsite rally will be January 16-24, 2010.

For "much" more detailed info please visit this web page:

http://www.rvspacemanager.com/quartzsite10.htm

Post a note on this thread to let us know you plan to attend with names and your home state. Just post your first names if you do not want your last names listed - but no handles, please.  I will then add your name/s to the list on my webpage. Please, don't post until you are sure you are planning to attend.

This is "not" a reservation list. We are on over 11,000 acres of beautiful Arizona desert. So no danger of running out of space.

Also post here if you have any questions about the rally not covered on my web page. Someone will get back to you . . .

Each year more and more new RV Forum members are making the trek to Quartzsite -- we hope you can join us in January!!!

I'm being told by Barb & Frank, and Marsha & Tim that if we are not going of our own volition, they intend to hog tie us and drag us there.  So let me be the first to say that "God willing and us able" we'll be there for our initiation to Quartzsite   ;D

Bob, we expect to be at QZ next January.  We really did miss it this year.

Bob

We'll probably be coming in a few days earlier, after we leave FMCA-Indio. However, the International Area (INTO) of FMCA is having it's rally at QZ from the 20th to the 24th, and since I am an officer of INTO, we'll have to be parked there starting a few days before the rally. Hopefully, we'll be able to drive back to Tyson periodically. We also plan on returning to Tyson after the INTO rally to join up with those going to Death Valley.

Bernie and Marlene-AZ

Bob,

I went ahead and linked your message to the calendar (button in toolbar above). Folks seeing it while perusing 'events' will have a direct link to this topic.

Mike and I will be there (Gordon, too). Probably head that way after the FMCA Rally in Indio.

Wendy

Hi Bob,
Gosh is it that time again??
Yes we will be there. Looking forward to visiting with those that didn't make it last year and talking about those that don't make it this year.
And Rita is looking forward to wagging tails with her friends Gordon, Charlie, and Sasha.
See you there.

Helaine & Wally, and Rita too

Tim, Charlie and I will be there.  There maybe another Tiffin Rally; but we don't have the dates on that just yet.  Wouldn't it be great if we had the weather we had last year!

Marsha~

Marsha/CA said:
Wouldn't it be great if we had the weather we had last year!

Marsha~

Oh, girl, you just jinxed it !! No telling what kind of weather we'll have now.

Good thing Rita is going to be there to make Gordon and Charlie behave themselves.

Forget the Tiffin rally - we're a lot more fun  :D

Wendy

Jerry and Ardra have put it on their calendar.  It will be good to see some of you who have been missing!  Thanks for arranging it, Bob.

ArdraF

Ahhh Tarry,  I will bring extra Kleenex. It will be so good to see you. I need some knitting lessons, please.
Travel safe and sneeze gently,
Helaine

Hey Wendy it's you that I'm concerned about, anyone who can't tell a caribou from a moose, sure can't predict the weather.  Besides she may be too busy hog tieing and dragging us to notice the weather 
    It is looking like the location of choice for us will be Fortuna De Sol, in the foothills near Yuma, anyone got any positive or negative comments on the place?

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:
    Hey Wendy it's you that I'm concerned about, anyone who can't tell a caribou from a moose, sure can't predict the weather.  Besides she may be too busy hog tieing and dragging us to notice the weather 
    It is looking like the location of choice for us will be Fortuna De Sol, in the foothills near Yuma, anyone got any positive or negative comments on the place?

Ed

I'm assuming you are saying I'm the one who can't tell the difference between a moose and a caribou.  :p Wendy is considered legally blind; she would just notice the big thing standing in the middle of the road.  ;D  However, I am now here to tell ya I have seen moose....several of them and they are definitely larger and uglier than a caribou.  Plus as an added bonus, Tim and I ate a "mooseburger" this afternoon.  It was actually good.  When we were in Labrador, we had caribou.  So now not only have I seen both a moose and a caribou, I've tasted them!

So, as to not hijack this thread (sorry Bob), Ed, you and Donna ARE planning on attending the QZ rally, right?

Wendy, are you and Mike still thinking of going to Death Valley after QZ?

Marsha~

Back
Top Bottom