2010 QUARTZSITE Rally - Info & Signup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The saddest part of  Quartzsite shopping is that I can't even begin to keep up with hubby. 

The solar, battery, brake, filter, cable, satellite, dish, inverter, rvresort, squeegee, ,wheel polish, voltage controller, Blue Ox, Tire sensor, tow brake, wheel  polish Silverleaf and tire  vendors  all cost waaaay more than my little trinket ideas.  So let the shopping begin.

Betty

Betty Brewer said:
The saddest part of  Quartzsite shopping is that I can't even begin to keep up with hubby. 
But don't you have fun trying, Betty ?

Wendy

This looks like a great rally.  We are new to the site.  We will be in Quartzsite Jan 21st thru Jan 23rd.  We already have reservations at Rice Ranch FHU.  If we can we will try and find you guys and stop for a visit.

Linda & Robin, do come, and if you can, make a visit and for sure plan on the potluck for Sat the 23rd. We all would love to meet and welcome you in person.

Go to the website link in the first message and print out the directions. That's what I'm going to do as I havent been able to be there in over a decade.

Phil,

We are waiting until to we return from the rally to have coach serviced.  Quinn CAT has helped us out before in a pinch, when our turbo went bad, and they also have the computerized  record of what has been completed and historical oil testing records.  They actually called me to say they could have a problem getting our coach ready for this trip and said the extra miles would not be a problem.  Besides there is nothing like the wide angle 180 degree view I get when driving the MH up and down the canyon...tim

I would like to sign myself and my wife up for the quartzite group.
Denny and Lynette
Las Vegas NV
Arrive 16 Jan and depart 23 Jan

Thanks

Dose anyone know how far it is from the group campsite to the event? We are going to bring our bikes for our transportation. This will be our first time to QuartzSite,we dont know to much about it. We are looking forword to meeting all of you!

This will be our first time as well.  From this link on page one of this post it looks like it is about 2.5 miles.  http://www.rvspacemanager.com/quartzsite10.htm

Paul

brens said:
Dose anyone know how far it is from the group campsite to the event? We are going to bring our bikes for our transportation.

Brens,

Your bikes will do  fine but there are places with pretty soft sand.  Many of us will be going into  "town" and you could also likely get a ride in with someone.  In year's past we have also walked because depending on the time of day you do go in, the parking  near the big tent is pretty scarce.
Betty

Brens -

The first year we went to Quartzsite, we only had our bikes for transportation. It's an easy 15 minute bike ride from the Forum area to the big tent. We still like biking the back road to the big tent as you miss all the traffic that's out on the highway.

Wendy

brens said:
Dose anyone know how far it is from the group campsite to the event? We are going to bring our bikes for our transportation. This will be our first time to QuartzSite,we dont know to much about it. We are looking forword to meeting all of you!

Some ride from our site to the Big Ten, which is about 2.5 miles. As mentioned, tho, it will be easy to find a ride with other members. Those who are QZ veterans know all the short cuts and ways to beat the traffic.

Are your names on the attendee list? Have been updating this list -- and want to make sure I have everyone that is planning to attend.

Thanks!!  :)

MrLucky1950 said:
This will be our first time as well.  From this link on page one of this post it looks like it is about 2.5 miles.  http://www.rvspacemanager.com/quartzsite10.htm

Paul

Hi Paul -- am trying to get the signee list current this evening -- are your names posted as yet?

Thanks!!

Dennis and Lynette said:
I would like to sign myself and my wife up for the quartzite group.
Denny and Lynette
Las Vegas NV
Arrive 16 Jan and depart 23 Jan

Thanks

Hello Denny and Lynette -- great that you will be attending this year. Your names have been added to the list, which should be uploaded shortly . . .  :)

Bob Buchanan said:
Hi Paul -- am trying to get the signee list current this evening -- are your names posted as yet?

Thanks!!

I dont see our names on the list, so if you would add Ann and Paul Stough that would be great!

Thanks!

Bob,

Per our email dialog, we plan on being there. The coach is loaded, the toad hooked up, and we intend (hope?) to leave for Southern CA for a few days in the morning, then to Yuma/Algadones, maybe Anza Borrego/Peg Leg in between, then QZ on our way north. We're supposed to hook up with another group, but there's a possibility they might join us at the rally.

We'd planned to be outta here Friday or maybe Saturday, but were delayed by an unexpected event.

Can't commit to an arrival date, but for sure we'll be there for the latter half of the rally.

Chris and Tom

Bob Buchanan said:

Does this mean that if our names are not on the list, we won't be allowed in?  :(

Phil said:
Does this mean that if our names are not on the list, we won't be allowed in?  :(

Phil, it would be as easy to get into our rally without being on the list as would be to get into a White House party and shake our President's hand without being on their list . . .  ;)

Phil,

Hurry and sign up.  There's only 9,256 acres of space left but it will require a high level clearance to shake my hand.

JerryF

If anyone that has a Hydohot, Aquahot, Webasto or Hurricane hydronic heating system that needs servicing.... Roger Berke Sysop of the [email protected] will be delivering me some spare parts at the rally & would be able to repair/service your equipment.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom