2010 QUARTZSITE Rally - Info & Signup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad Marsha answered that one because I certainly know the difference between a moose, a caribou, and a deer - I just have to get close enough to them to see them !! I'm not married to a retired NPS ranger for nothing !

Don't know about Death Valley after Qtz. I'd kind of like to do DV before Qtz and then head to San Diego after Qtz but we haven't made any plans yet except December at Anza-Borrego and FMCA Indio and Quartzsite in January.

Wendy

Quartzsite for sure, but you're in charge of the fish fry  ::)  I'd cook 'em, but have not been able to find any decent fish while snowbirding.  So, as an alternative, you bring the moose burger and I'll make those intsead.

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:
    Quartzsite for sure, but you're in charge of the fish fry  ::)  I'd cook 'em, but have not been able to find any decent fish while snowbirding. 

Quartzsite - Grubstack - Friday night - All You Can Eat Fish & Chips - very tasty.

Wendy

Ed:

The Grubsteak fish fry will be a culture shock for Nova Scotians!

Jeff said:
The Grubsteak fish fry will be a culture shock for Nova Scotians!

Yeah, but what can you expect in the middle of the Arizona desert ????

Wendy

Ed,  how the heck am I gonna get get a full sized moose on top of my motor home with long legs sticking up going through US Customs just so we can have "mooseburgers"?  :p 

Marsha~

[quote author=Wendy]All you can Eat Fish & Chips [/quote]

Yuck. Fish & chips (fries) should never be 'all you can eat'. In any event, where do they get the "fresh" cod in QZ  ???

Tom said:
Yuck. Fish & chips (fries) should never be 'all you can eat'. In any event, where do they get the "fresh" cod in QZ  ???

Out of what is left of the Colorado?

Marsha that's my point precisely, just don't try doing it Atlantic style, on the hood of the vehicle  ;D  Tom, I can see why they'd do an "all you can eat" fish and chips, because it is so bad that no-one eats very much, besides there hasn't been decent cod in decades, I far prefer haddock now, but I'm sure the EU will find some way of screwing up that fishery the way they have the cod.

Tom said:

Who said it was "fresh" ??

I don't know if I'm making it this year or not... I had to take my renters to court, now have a judgement against them for.. Just about what it costs me to show up in QZ. but I see no way for her to pay and he (he who has the income) is not showing up. 

Spoke with some folks who may help

I really like her as a tenant save for non-payment (She has actually IMPROVED the house, most tenants don't do that) and I don't want to toss her out... but money is money, and without it I really don't have a choice since I can not pay the bank or the tax man.

We have been RVing (travel trailer) for 3 years and this will be our first at Quarztsite.  If y'all will accept newbe's into your group (we are sure you will) we would love to join y'all.  We are retired and live in Arlington, TX and will be in Quartzsite on 1-15.  Hope to meet, greet and make new RV friends.
The Angles....pat and kathy

Pat & Kathy - We love newbies. New faces, new ideas, new people to talk about  ;D Looking forward to meeting you at Q.

Wendy

We really would like to attend this rally, but our fourth grandchild is due in early January.  It would really be nice to meet some of the friendly and helpful folks from this forum....  so if this is held every January, we will plan to attend in 2011!!!!!

Have fun and travel safe!

The Quartzsite Rally is an annual event, held in January the same time as the Quartzsite RV show, so we'll see you in 2011 (as long as no other grandchildren are due that month).

Wendy
Cortez CO

We are talking about it and will likely come, at least for a while... I'm getting really curious.  The real question is whether we will be able to get out of our driveway... we could have 3-4 ft of snow by that time, or, none at all... who knows. 

Gary and Coleen Ferguson
Taos, NM.

My husband Chuck and I plan to attend the Quartzsite Rally and we are looking forward making new friends and to a new adventure!

Mariekie

Bob
I plan on being there this year so add us to the list  Jim Logan & friend Clare Bilardi from San Jose, CA. Also will have some friends along with us, Jay & Bev Walker from Morgan Hill, CA.

Back
Top Bottom