2010 QUARTZSITE Rally - Info & Signup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the desert comes alive, ( up at Plomosa road camping area)

Attachments

• bud 1.jpg
    bud 1.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 60
Forum members Ken and Sarah (aka Brandywine) will arrive today. They were en route a couple of weeks ago and had to return home due to a death in the family. Talked with Sarah this morning, and found they'll arrive early afternoon.

Ernie, it was good to meet you too, and glad you could make the pot luck dinner.  I know you didn't leave hungry :)

This is the earliest that I can remember such a quick complete Forumite exit from QZ. Paul and Ann Stough pulled out this afternoon leaving just Marlene (and Jordy) and me here. Tomorrow we drop our son off at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and then leave on Friday. There is no one else left. Sorry we missed meeting with so many attendees at this year's rally. 2010 FINI :(

Following QZ, we had a mini rally with Tim & Marsha in Cathedral City, with visits by and to Robert and Carol at their lot in nearby Indio. We spent two days traveling north, and arrived home yesterday with the sun still shining.

I just wanted to drop a note to say thanks to Bob, Betty, Helaine, Wendy and others for all the work they put into organizing the rally and providing entertainment. (Apologies if I've inadvertently missed/forgotten anyone.)

It was also the first time we've had sufficient forum staff in one place at the same time to be able to hold a mini staff meeting; More like a gathering in the storm and a sharing of thoughts, in between fixing Genturis blowing in the wind and worrying about satellite dishes. Among other things, we discussed several (positive) things for the forum future; More on those later.

Regrettably, Chris and I got the usual/expected sinus infections and allergies (someone fondly called it 'the QZ crud', which described it very well). But we were sure glad to see Framily and friends that we've not seen in a while, in addition to meeting others for the first time. Apologies if I didn't get to meet and talk with everyone in person.

Again, a big thanks to all who made the rally a success. Also, a big thanks for the contributions, either as voluntary donations or Betty's 'rally tax', all of which help keep the lights on around here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom