ACA Rally in Columbus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maryland-david

I have not noticed very many American Coach owners on this site, but is anyone attending the ACA Rally in Columbus, OH in September?

There are at least three others - I am one and Ron Ruward (currently in the hospital) and Jim Dick are others. None of us will be at the Columbus rally, unfortunately. We had planned to be there but my wife has been ill and we had to cancel our travel plans for the summer. Will be back on the road in October, though.

Will you be in Florida for the winter? The Southeast Chapter of the ACA is very active during the winter and holds several rallies which are well-attended.

I'll be in Florida a few times this winter. Mostly working, but I'll probably have my coach with me when I am there. I will be in Miami area late Nov and early Dec. I also plan on being in Port St Lucie for most of Feb. I just joined ACA and joined the Mac Pack Chapter as I have heard that they are very active. I will be parking with this group at Columbus. I have never attended an ACA Rally before so I am looking forward to it. Sorry to hear about your wife, but it looks like she is on the road to recovery since you are planning a rally. I am sure this is welcomed news by both of you. GOOD LUCK!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom