2009 RV FORUM SOUTHEAST FALL RALLY SCHEDULED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RV Roamer said:
Too bad, Harry. Would your daughter enjoy coming to a rally?

I thought about that option as well but she is the only one in our family that was not much into RVing. I am going to have to pass on this one.

Hello All:
I regret to inform all that the trip to Charleston, for the SE Rally is off for me. I was looking forward to meeting everyone. Maybe I'll make it next year, or another rally. I hope all goes well for you guys and a nice time is had by all.

I recommend a trip to the "USS Yorktown" (Gary showed interest earlier, I believe) there was a 93 year old volunteer working the desk on the ship, and I was looking forward to talking to him again. We talked for at least a half hour, him telling me of his service during the war (he worked in Design Engineering as a draftsman.

Regrets,
Jim O'Connor (Mr. Bojangles)

Attachments

• 93 year YOUNG Gentlemen still servering..JPG
    93 year YOUNG Gentlemen still servering..JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 29
I too must cancel.  I received an opportunity for an all expense paid overseas trip.

Camille plans to drive over and visit for a day.

When I called to cancel, the campground person said "What's going on?"  I hope you have a good crowd.

Joel

Dale & Karen Henderson, aka Gypsy Rovers,  made reservations to day, adding more new friends to the list of attendees.

Here is the latest list:

ATTENDEES (as of 10/14/2009)
--------------------------------------------------------
Gary & Nancy Brinck   [RV Roamer] cancelled due to RV accident
Dave & Jeanette Reavis   [Dave R]
Barb & Frank Weimert   [Barb]
Carson & Carol Carstensen   [Carson]
Jim & Tarry Johnson   [Jim Johnson]
Ray & Ladonna Baginski   [Raynladonna]
Ron & Shirley Marabito   [Ron From Big D]
Don & Mary Ann Nesbitt   [gmsboss1]
Lou & Jane Long   [Onaquest]
Jim O'Conner   [Mr Bojangles]
Clyde and Sandy Doer  [clydedoer]
Jeff & Sue Cousins   [Jeff]
Jim & Betty Miles
Dale & Karen Henderson [Gypsy Rovers]
Camille Myers (day visitor)

We won't be attending this year because we have a conflicting rally in Lakeland, FL  :mad:. We always enjoy visiting with old and new acquaintances.  Hope to see you all in 2010.

Judy and Wayne Malone

Good day to all

DW has asked me to inquire if any of the rally attendee's are interested in Geocaching?  If that word doesn't mean anything, check here: 

http://www.geocaching.com/

She started last winter and is firmly hooked, so would be willing to work with any of the folks if there's an interest.

See you on the 28th

Dale & Karen

In the likely event that Gary and Nancy can't make it (see here) someone might want to step forward as a stand-in rally leader.

Tom said:
In the likely event that Gary and Nancy can't make it (see here) someone might want to step forward as a stand-in rally leader.

I'm not prepared to do all the cooking that Gary and Nancy do, but I'm sure we can carry on if they can't be with us.  We'll elect a leader when we get there.  Hope that no one cancels because of the accident.  Anyway, we can talk about Gary and Nancy and make recommendations for their future.  (bg)  I know it isn't funny, but since they are O.K., we might as well be happy about it and continue their wonderful tradition of the Southeast Rally.

For all of us attending the rally in SC.

Worried about the weather?  Forecasters are never wrong, are they?

Check out your worries right here

Looking forward to nice warm/dry/wet/no snow week.  ;D

carson FL

Has this question been asked before?  Name tags at rallies.

I am the worst person in the world to remember names and faces.

Maybe the screen name and first name...will that fly. ?

Not a demand, just a question.

carson FL

Carson,

Wendy and Mike made name tags for us at the QZ rally. Are you offering to make name tags for the SE rally?

Attachments

• badge.jpg
    badge.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 11
Carson, all you need to remember is to bring one name and one face
Surely you won't need a tag to remember that ;)  ;D

Good point, Lou.

I look in the mirror every morning and say... who are you.   ;D

Tom, re volunteering, I have one day to think of something,, who knows, I am versatile.

carson FL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom