2009 RV FORUM SOUTHEAST FALL RALLY SCHEDULED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, now I'm confused.

I expected to see you wearing a tag that said "Carson", but now you say it's  "I am Versatile".

Maybe we do need name tags.

LOL, Lou. Just call me Nature boy, I am versatile by nature.

Ok on the carborundum thing, I got it wrong in my post..

See you soon, will be there Wednesday.

carson (Nature Boy)  FL

Are you offering to make name tags for the SE rally?

Looks my versatility is down the tubes. Haven't been able to find suitable name tags in my little town here; looks like a good idea having gone bad. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all.  :-[

Anyone else wish to salvage this major problem?

Maybe a Magic Marker on the forehead will work.

See you soon. carson FL

Carson, this isn't rocket science. Print them on self-adhesive labels, or print on plain paper and use pins  ??? Easier to remove than ink from a Magic Marker  ;)

Good idea, Tom. One problem..I am not set up to print labels and don't have enough time now to get that system going. Re pinning, I guess long thumbtacks will work.  ;D

Guess we'll need a new volunteer.    SoSorry 

carson

Carson, I've got a supply of sticky labels (1.5"-by-3.5").  I'll throw them in along with a magic marker.

Lou, don't forget the stick pins. About 1/2" should do. People with , what's it called "Double knit polyester clothing", may otherwise have adhesion problems.  ;D

Ok, you are on....

carson Fl

Safety pins? Scotch tape? Duck tape? Band Aids? Museum putty? Glue?

As you folks have already guessed, Nancy & I have to cancel because of our motorhome accident. Unfortunately, that  means the dinner we were throwing is also off, so you will have to get creative for that night.

Ron Marabito has offered to help and Ray Baginski is another good organizer. And both are good at the breakfast arrangements, if you go ahead with that idea.

Have fun, enjoy Charleston's sights, and don't worry about us!

Anyone with a word processing program can make name badges, with or without the forum logo. Staples work really well for attaching the name tags to your chest  ;D Or any office supply store should have those stick-on ones that say "Hello, My Name Is....." which combined with Carson's Magic Marker would do fine.

Wendy

Wendy, I was thinking ticket punch through the ear lobe and a pop rivet to hold the tag on.  That way, one tag should last for the whole Rally.  I'll practice on Carson ;) ;D

Don't forget rally photos, please! Accomplished photographer Ron Marabito will be there, and I suspect others will have cameras. Feel free to post any and all photos by attaching them to your forum message - see this explanation if you're not sure how to do that, and please take note of the file size limitations and photo resizing procedures. Be sure to ask if you're having difficulty.

I'll open a new album for the rally (see the Photos button above). I'm especially looking forward to the photo of Lou pop riveting a badge to someone's ear  ;D

I'll practice on Carson Wink Grin, a quote

I'm especially looking forward to the photo of Lou pop riveting a badge to someone's ear  Grin,,another quote.

I think you guys are picking on me. Lou probably will need a ladder to reach my ear lobe..

Call the Press, we need lots of photos..

Can't wait.. carson FL

Tom said:
Don't forget rally photos, please! Accomplished photographer Ron Marabito will be there, and I suspect others will have cameras. Feel free to post any and all photos by attaching them to your forum message - see this explanation if you're not sure how to do that, and please take note of the file size limitations and photo resizing procedures. Be sure to ask if you're having difficulty.

I'll open a new album for the rally (see the Photos button above). I'm especially looking forward to the photo of Lou pop riveting a badge to someone's ear  ;D

Tom:  Where did you hide the folder for the 2009 S.E. Rally?  I see 2008 O.K. and the 2009 Quartzsite Rally.

Ron
[edit]Fixed quote.[/edit]

Okay, I'll leave the punch and rivet gun at home, but I WILL come Trick-or-Treating with an empty drink glass on Saturday night.

Wendy, Lou is so old he probably still uses a fountain pen or a feather dipped in an inkwell.

Magic markers came well after he got on the scene... Maybe we should tell what they are.  ;D

carson FL

[quote author=Ron]Tom:  Where did you hide the folder for the 2009 S.E. Rally?   I see 2008 O.K. and the 2009 Quartzsite Rally.[/quote]

Ron,

I haven't opened the album yet. You responded 33 minutes after I said I'd open it. But I've seen no photos yet  ??? The album won't be visible unless/until I add photos  ;) Presumably I won't see photos until after the rally has started  ???

Okay, now you've done it, Carson.  I'm using a hammer and stylus to tag your forehead.... :D

carson said:
Magic markers came well after he got on the scene... Maybe we should tell what they are.  ;D

carson FL

Nah, Just take one with you and use it to identify him  :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leblanc77
Back
Top Bottom