Crestwood RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smokeater1

Anyone had any experience buying from Crestwood RV in NY?  Their web prices seem very good for the major manufacturers.
They advertise "free" air fare. Guess the shakedown trip is the one back home. [CA for me would be a drive ! ]
Our latest interests are a Sightseer or a Tioga SL. Too many choices !

Never did any business with Crestwood myself.

NY has a very high sales tax, so make sure your purchases qualifies as an out-of-state delivery so you pay only your home state's taxes.

And on any fly & drive purchase, plan to stay in the dealer's area long enough to get the inevitable "teething problems" fixed right there. If possible, don't leave the dealer lot for at least 3-4 days, so you can find the myiad of little things you can't possibly cover in a walkthru. If that is not practical, I suggest making a service appointment with a dealer near your home base and plan on taking the new rig there for service upon arrival back at home.  That way you will already be on their service schedule and won't have to wait days or weeks for an appointment.  Make up a fictitious problem if necessary to get on the schedule.  ;)

Back
Top Bottom