New external stove

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luisram

Hi everyone:
I'm new to this wonderful world of Pop Rving. I bought a 1993 Starcraft Meteorite Popup camper and when I start browsing the web for help, my RV fever start to grow. Thanks to all of you who have post new mods and ideas to help us go through this process. I went to Sams on summer (June) and found a nice outdoor stove/oven combo but it was at $99.00 at that time. I was there yesterday to buy some groceries and found that the same stove/oven was at $68.98. I had to buy it eventhough summer is almost over, I live in Puerto Rico where summer is on every season. I went to their website and notice that item on 199.99 so I think this is a good deal. Not intended for use inside your RV.

Thanks,

Luis R.

Attachments

• coven.jpg
    coven.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 42
Looks like a pretty fair little unit.  It adds a lot of breakfast options to the camp experience, like sausage gravy and biscuits maybe ??? ;D

Lou (onaquest) said:
Looks like a pretty fair little unit.  It adds a lot of breakfast options to the camp experience, like sausage gravy and biscuits maybe ??? ;D

I'll let you know how it works on Labor weekend.

This looks way cool!  I have an outdoor stove... I had no clue they even make stove/oven combo's.... I will have to talk to my hubby about this!!  :D

jewels1 said:
This looks way cool!  I have an outdoor stove... I had no clue they even make stove/oven combo's.... I will have to talk to my hubby about this!!  :D

Indeed it is nice. I think Sams is lowering the price because is a seasonal item. I can't wait to use it on Labor weekend.

Back
Top Bottom