Roosevelt National Park

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

judway

We are at the Roosevelt National Park (Badlands) located in western North Dakota. We are staying in a campground in Belfield, ND. Belfield located at the intersection of US85 and I94 is a convenient location for visiting the park. The north unit is 52 miles straight up US85 and the south unit is located at Medora about 16 miles west on I94. Dickinson which has a WalMart and other good shopping is located about the same distance east.

The campground which has 25 sites is located 0.6 miles west of US85 on old Highway 10 at 3rd Street NW.  The campground has no amenities, however it has full hookup with 50 amp service all for $10 per night. The location is not very well marked except for a sign which says 307 HWY 10 W. There is a telephone number at the bottom to call to get the water turned on and the electrical box unlocked. It is about the last place along the north side of the road while traveling west. I94 can be seen to the north and the train can be heard at about 0.5 miles to the south. The owner, Bea is very friendly and stops by the park a couple of times a day. I have her cell phone number if anyone is interested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom