Today only - special deal on Walmart Parking Directory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
Today (Saturday) only - the directory of "No Overnight Parking" Walmarts is available for $4.95 + actual postage from RVTravel.com

http://rvtravel.com/RVnewsletter/issue392.shtml

I have no affiliation with this site.

Yep - that 99 cent price worked for me (OK, the total came to $2.61 with WA state tax and shipping).  Today only - get'em while they're hot!

I just tried and now it is $3.95. Did you have a coupon code?

We subscribe to the Overnightrvparking.com website, which has over 5500 free overnight locations listed, with most of them verified by other RVs who have actually been there.  It's $17.95/year but the searchable data base, directions, and sheer size & quality of the database make it worthwhile to me. And if you file online reports, either new sites or verifying existing ones, you get a free two week extension to your membership for each one.

The database includes Walmarts and other potential sites that  prohibit parking as well as those that do.

Jeff said:
I just tried and now it is $3.95. Did you have a coupon code?

When I looked yesterday (8/22) at about 4 pm MDT, it was still 99-cents. I guess it was too much of a good thing and they upped the price. I did think it was funny that you could get the printed one for 99-cents but the e-book costs $3.95. I didn't order the book because I decided I could find plenty of WalMart info online.

Wendy

Back
Top Bottom