2005 Minne Winne

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smokeater1

We took the plunge today !  After much research, deliberation and reads from this and other forums we bought a new 2005 27' Minne. We managed a "pre show special" price reduction of $15K from the asking price. I hope this was a good "deal"....
We thought the quality of Winnebago was a little higher than a lot of others we saw and felt there would be a large dealer support available. We were able to get the rear island queen and dinette my wife wanted, and the overhead entertainment system I wanted on the Ford E450.
The test drive went smooth, I was surprised at how well it handled. Tried a fairly rough road, then some freeway at 65 mph, and some city driving. There were a couple of rattles that were written up to be fixed prior to delivery. All in all the buying experience was much easier than any car I have haggled over !
Thanks to all for your input, I'm sure I will have more questions as we get into RVing !

Congratulations on your 27' Minnie.  I'm sure you will enjoy it.  Why not bring it out to Quartzsite in January so we can have a tour?
Please upload some photos.

Congratulations on the new purchase. May you have many fun times aboard the MW. Please stay in touch and tell us about your trips.

Back
Top Bottom