Experience traveling in NZ in a rented caravan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

billsky007

My wife and I are interested in revisiting NZ for 6 weeks in March/Apr or Nov/Dec, this time by renting a caravan.  Any tips would be appreciated.

Just bring some things you might really need along the way for the trip,
emergency foods, flashlights blankets jackets first aid kits medicines
well just bring the things you think you will need a lot

its great  we did it a couple of years ago......can get some great deals on RV's... and lots of places to camp.... the south island it unbelievable    forget the north  I can dig out the details most likely on what we rented and cost if your interested

Enjoy

Regards  Bill

billsky007 said:
My wife and I are interested in revisiting NZ for 6 weeks in March/Apr or Nov/Dec, this time by renting a caravan.  Any tips would be appreciated.
If you haven't gone and returned yet; We lived, owned a motor home and operated a campground in NZ.  Wife's a Kiwi... If you're bring your laptop, make sure you bring a 12V charger.  Many campground do not have full hook ups.  You will have to depend on your on board water tank, and most likely use the dump station on the way out.  They drive on the opposite side of the road.  Remember this: The driver is ALWAYS in the center of the road no matter where you area.

Back
Top Bottom