Book Value

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bama

Can anyone help us determine the value of a New - 2007 Vectra??  Or tell us how to find it.

Thanks

See www.nadaguides.com and select the Recreational Vehicle guide. The value is that of a used one with low mileage. Maybe a tad more if you get the full factory warranty with it (a new coach from an authorized dealer should get the factory warranty om coach and chassis, even if it is almost three years old now.

Bama said:
Can anyone help us determine the value of a New - 2007 Vectra??  Or tell us how to find it.

Thanks

nada book value is always on the high side.
i called the good sam club cust svc rep and asked for the wholesale, trade in, and retail value. there was over 30k difference on my moho.  :)

Call a RV Finance Company and ask the LOAN value. Like anything else you will get a couple of different answers. The bottom line is the value of a Motorhome today is what someone is willing to sell/buy a given unit for...Just check on one of the online sale sites and look at the varied prices of a given coach.

Sorry to say an individual values his coach more than a dealer and don't give a dealer the listed price. One dealer has a Journey listed for 119,000. Will drop to 109,000 on a cash deal and probably lower in real negotiations. Just bought the same model, year etc for less than 100,000.

The solution,,,shop, shop,shop and then when you find what you want deal, deal, deal. Good luck and Safe Miles

The NADA values are neither high nor low - they just do not reflect any actual sales data in a given market. They are based on average depreciation percentages for all RVs of that type, so will be high for some brands and models and low for others, and the amount they are off will vary by region (market). The values in the online NADA Guide are Retail, both Low and Average.  That's not the wholesale value nor the load value, both of which will be substantially less.

Thanks for all the help!  You all are wonderful.

Yes, we are buying the 07 Vectra. Still checking out a few things  and if all checks out, we will finish the deal!

Thanks to everyone!

The Vectra (and its twin the Horizon) is a good unit.  Let us know how it works out.

Edit:

Oh, forgot to mention..  We asked for and got 25% off list price on an ordered unit at Lazydays (in Feb 2005) with no hassle.  If you are buying a never-titled 2007, I would expect 35-40% off list price.

Bama said:
Thanks for all the help!  You all are wonderful.

Yes, we are buying the 07 Vectra. Still checking out a few things  and if all checks out, we will finish the deal!

Thanks to everyone!
where did you find it at? if you don't mind me asking?

We traded with Suncoast in Calera, AL (Birmingham area).

Extremely nice people and we are happy with the deal and the unit.  Have purchased from others in the past ( not impressed with them) but really have enjoyed this experience  ------  so far!!!

Bama said:
We traded with Suncoast in Calera, AL (Birmingham area).

Extremely nice people and we are happy with the deal and the unit.  Have purchased from others in the past ( not impressed with them) but really have enjoyed this experience  ------  so far!!!
glad to hear a happy story for once. I was just curious about where you found it at, Crabbtree rv in alma ar has a 07 unit that I had found on their website. The pics of it have a shot or two of our coach in front of it, that's the only reason I remembered it, nice coach, and they keep on droping the price too. good luck with the new one!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom