Mini-rally in St. Paul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ned

Moderator Emeritus
Johnsons and Cousins are staying on the south side of the Twin Cities and Reiters on the north side, so tonight we met at Cossetta's in St. Paul for dinner.  We were pleased to have Sarah Hale join us.  After, the 3 couples went to Lorna's daughter's house in St. Paul to relax on the porch and talk about the rest of you.  Sarah had to go home after dinner as she leaves tomorrow for a 1 month trip to France.

Attachments

• Jeff, Sarah, Sue, Tarry, Jim, Lorna (Medium).JPG
    Jeff, Sarah, Sue, Tarry, Jim, Lorna (Medium).JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 39
  • On the porch (Medium).JPG
    On the porch (Medium).JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 34
  • On the porch 2 (Medium).JPG
    On the porch 2 (Medium).JPG
    119 KB · Views: 35
Peg and I were sitting here tonight wondering if you guys would be able to get together. Really good to see Sarah. How is she doing? Is she still with the PO?

Sarah!  So good to "see" you again! 

I'll never forget your kindness when I was fighting breast cancer.  You sewed the head covers I used each and every day while I was bald.  (Bald was definitely beautiful, thanks to your efforts!)  And, you made Dusty (our yellow lab) neck scarfs to match my daily choice of headgear.  We were stylin' on our daily walk.  :D

In the midst of our own personal medical trauma, you replaced our dead water heater.  When we least needed "one more thing" to go wrong ... there you were with the solution to our problems.  Bless You!

We would love to see you and your smile in person again. :D  Enjoy France!  Send pictures!  Love you!  :D

Margi 

Back
Top Bottom