Quartzsite in 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

papahog

Is there plans for a Quartzsite get together, camp together for this coming January?

I did the search as direcited and did not see anything for 2010.  Not saying it is not here but I could not find it. 

Thanks Tom.

We were in Prescott Valley last 10 days and I had another pesky heart attack.  About the same as last Thanksgiving when I had to withdraw form the QZ Rally. I am home in Oregon and will see my regular VA Doctor for her blessing on another trip to AZ in January.  I really want to go to the Rally and the Show.  If I can make it I will sign up and plan on being there the whole time of the Rally.

Somehow I just can't sit here waiting to die.

Sorry to hear about the heart attack Ken. Hope the doc gets you well enough to travel soon. You'll have a blast at the rally, with lots of great people.

Hey, Ken, sorry to hear about the second heart "incident" but hope you're recovering nicely. Is VA taking good care of you? Come on down to Quartzsite and we promise you a relaxing, stress-free time at a relatively low elevation.

Wendy

I like a thousand feet but not the mile high air found in Prescott Valley.  They do have a good VA Hospital.  Way smaller than Portland VA Medical Center but they took good care of me.

I have always got execlent care at the VA.

Now for the trip south in January.  Looks like as of today I will be able to travel.  More tests on Thursday and probably will not know the outcome until sometime next week.  However I have a good feeling about this.

Saving gas money as we speak.  Hope to see you all.

Willie is excited too.  However he just came off a 3000 miler and looks like he is resting all the time.

Back
Top Bottom