New Years 3rd Annual Catalina SP Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ken & Sheila said:
That's great. We are looking forward to another New Years at Catalina.
Memory is shot, but I thought you were at the first rally?

Ken

You're right. It feels like the first rally was so long ago that we had missed two since then.

Ned

Too bad that I won't be able to drive Ol' Yeller on any rides any more :-\ :-\

Ken and Sheila,

Even though we live only 7 miles from Catalina SP, Chuck and Marie Knipschild plan to attend the New Years Rally, with the MH.
We will be waiting for you in the B lot.

If we can be of any help, feel free to ask!

Mariekie

Ken,

We finally got our act together and, we too, are comimg.

Jerry & Ardra

Jerry & Ardra,

Somehow I thought you couldn't make it this year, but I am happy that I was wrong.

See you after Christmas - although with mom passing away we may actually drive down Christmas day.

ken & sheila

currently we are in Indio for a week of R&R ( one side trip to LA for an appt at House Ear Clinic)

Ken and Sheila

Sorry to hear about your mom.  Sympathies from Ned and I.

Ken,

This is the first we heard about Jean and wonder if we missed a previous comment.  We both extend our deepest sympathy.  I know you'll miss her.  I also understand completely about Christmas without her.  It's just not the same without our parents!

We also may leave Christmas Day so we don't arrive after dark like we did last year.  We'll stop early and probably have Christmas dinner in the middle of nowhere, but that will give us a couple of hours start on the 26th.  Hopefully we'll arrive in daylight this time!

Ardra and Jerry

Tom and I also extend our heartfelt condolences to you both.  I fondly remember meeting her in Brenda one Thanksgiving.  What a bright little penny she was!

Margi

Oh my, I too missed this. Our sincerest condolences.

Tom & Chris

{Oh my, I too missed this. Our sincerest condolences.}

As did I.  I rather expect Ken did not post it.  We are truly sorry for your loss.  She was one bright lady.  Like Margi, I remember her from one of the Thanksgiving dos at Brenda, I think.....  It's tough losing a parent.  Our condolences.

Daisy and Fred

Fred and Daisy,

You're right, I never directly posted anything.

We came to Indio for a change of location - first Thanksgiving in 8 years without mom. Plus I had to be in LA today anyway - we drove in from here vs my normal monthly flyin from PHX.

Are you on target for Catalina?

ken & sheila

Ken & Sheila said:
Are you on target for Catalina?

We're still working on it, but expect to be there.  We are really looking forward to it.

Daisy

New Year Rally Attendees Attention!

Because of the number attending we are thinking about holding the New Years party outside.

To do this we need heaters!

I am bringing Russ's propane fire pit and we have one dual head Mister Heater (heater on top of a propane tank).

I will also bring a 32" LCD TV for outside to watch the ball drop in NYC. That traditionally has been our New Years.

We need more propane heaters and if anyone has a another propane fire pit that would be good also.

If weather doesn't permit, then we will go to plan B - probably use two coaches for the party.

See you at Catalina.

Ken & Sheila

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom