Color of wire, Windsheild washer Mtr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jglass

I have an easy question for someone that has an 1989 Itasca motorhome.

On our last trip I discovered the windsheild washer failed to work.  Yesterday I checked it out and discovered one of the terminals on the washer motor had no wire connected.   I thought, easy fix, just find the wire and reconnect.   I cannot find the missing wire.   The wire must be broke off somewhere.

If someone has a motorhome similar to mine could you run out see what color wire goes to the windsheild washer motor.    The motor will have two wires.   Mine still has a black wire (the ground) and it is fastened to the fire wall.   If possible let me know where the 12V + wire originates and the color.

Thanks,

Jim

I was hoping I could help...but no way.

I have a 1995 Adventurer with a 454.  I looked at my pump and found a plastic connector with 2 Aqua-blue wires coming out of it and disappearing into a harness, only to disappear into a larger harness.

Sorry,  carson FL

That helps.  I have seen those light blue wires.  Could be they are part of the wiper motor system.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim, I think the light blue wires are strictly to feed power to the wiper pump motor. They obviously come from the mechanism in the the cab/steering wheel column. I think.

carson

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom