rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Fridge Defend
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: Mini-rally in Bozeman  (Read 2062 times)

Lorna

• ---
    • Our itinerary
Mini-rally in Bozeman
« on: September 11, 2009, 12:50:13 AM »
After a wonderful but busy week in Bozeman including four busy and fun days with Ned's frat brothers and spouses we had a mini-rally with Jim and Pat Godward.  We had dinner with them last night at Perkins and breakfast this morning at the Flying J.  It was really great to be able to spend some time with them.  Hopefully we will see them again in Quartzsite in Jan.

Tonight we are in Tetonia, ID checking out the Grand Tetons on the west side.  It took me forty some years to get to see them and it was worth the wait.
Lorna
Better to drive thy closet than pack thy suitcase
Want to know where we are?
http://whereis.nedreiter.com
Follow our trip of the USA at http://blog.usabyrv.us

Jim Godward

• ---
Re: Mini-rally in Bozeman
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 01:01:22 PM »
Pat and I really enjoyed seeing Lorna and Ned this week.  Kind of gave us a lift in front of Pat's surgery.  We did that this morning and all is well and now to survive the recovery period, 6 or so weeks with me as the chief cook and house keeper till she can walk again.  It should be "interesting".

I just talked to Marsha and I will see them at the Flying J in about an hour.  Pat will have to stay here as she is not up to traveling this soon, 3 hours after surgery!    :)

It is great to see framily!
Jim
Jim & Pat Godward
AC7PO & KD7ZDM
Hillsboro, Oregon

Marsha/CA

• Former Staff
  • ---
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 06:27:01 PM »
Might have to rename this "staggered Mini-rally in Bozeman"..... :D

We had lunch with Jim and missed seeing Pat, but she was much better staying at home.  Thanks for taking the time to have lunch with us Jim.  It's always great to see Framily.  We didn't get a picture and didn't talk black water tanks; but we did talk Cat engine.

Lorna and Ned, sorry we missed you, we were so close.

Marsha~
2017 Heartland Mallard IDM231 Travel Trailer....Small but mighty.

Ned

• Former Staff
  • ---
  • Ned and Lorna are former full time RVers
    • Have you seen Rolling Stock?
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 06:36:14 PM »
Marsha, you could join us at Grand Teton RV Park Resort in Moran, WY, this weekend and explore YNP from the south.  We'll be there until Wednesday.
-- Ned -- Fulltimer 1997-2013
1997 Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE
2007 GMC Canyon

Ernie Ekberg

• ---
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 09:45:48 AM »
was that dollar bill Jim's contribution to the final check??? Hope you all are doing well. I'm in Ca working on motorhomes. If the economy picks up next year and if the flooring stores want me, I'll be back to Montana ;D
Ernie Ekberg, Weatherford, Tx
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
https://groups.io/g/ErnieEkbergFlooring
Facebook—Ernie Ekberg’s Flooring