Mini-rally in Bozeman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lorna

After a wonderful but busy week in Bozeman including four busy and fun days with Ned's frat brothers and spouses we had a mini-rally with Jim and Pat Godward.  We had dinner with them last night at Perkins and breakfast this morning at the Flying J.  It was really great to be able to spend some time with them.  Hopefully we will see them again in Quartzsite in Jan.

Tonight we are in Tetonia, ID checking out the Grand Tetons on the west side.  It took me forty some years to get to see them and it was worth the wait.

Attachments

• Jim, Pat, & Lorna(Medium).JPG
    Jim, Pat, & Lorna(Medium).JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 43
  • The Tetons (Medium).JPG
    The Tetons (Medium).JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 32
  • The Tetons on the west side (Medium).JPG
    The Tetons on the west side (Medium).JPG
    69 KB · Views: 32
Pat and I really enjoyed seeing Lorna and Ned this week.  Kind of gave us a lift in front of Pat's surgery.  We did that this morning and all is well and now to survive the recovery period, 6 or so weeks with me as the chief cook and house keeper till she can walk again.  It should be "interesting".

I just talked to Marsha and I will see them at the Flying J in about an hour.  Pat will have to stay here as she is not up to traveling this soon, 3 hours after surgery!    :)

It is great to see framily!

Might have to rename this "staggered Mini-rally in Bozeman"..... :D

We had lunch with Jim and missed seeing Pat, but she was much better staying at home.  Thanks for taking the time to have lunch with us Jim.  It's always great to see Framily.  We didn't get a picture and didn't talk black water tanks; but we did talk Cat engine.

Lorna and Ned, sorry we missed you, we were so close.

Marsha~

Marsha, you could join us at Grand Teton RV Park Resort in Moran, WY, this weekend and explore YNP from the south.  We'll be there until Wednesday.

was that dollar bill Jim's contribution to the final check??? Hope you all are doing well. I'm in Ca working on motorhomes. If the economy picks up next year and if the flooring stores want me, I'll be back to Montana ;D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom