Trader Joe's Mini Ralley, Eugene OR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom and Margi

Pure serendipity!

Tom and I were browsing through Trader Joe's in Eugene when we heard a familiar voice calling to us from behind.  Turned around to see our lovely friend, Betty Brewer, smiling at us.  She phoned Terry, waiting in the parking lot, and asked him to come in to" help her decide on a purchase".  Can you picture Terry saying "What???"  He spotted us from the front door.  Hugs and catch-up conversation all around!  They'll be stopping to see the Timber Valley gang in Sutherlin the middle of next week. 

Brewers are in the Eugene area for minor repairs on their rig.  Tom and I are here enjoying our annual "family football weekend", a reunion with my side of the family.  We seated 23 family members at McMiniman's by the river last night, all decked out in Oregon Ducks green and gold.

Margi

Hey! Yea and whoopee!!!

It will be a good time in Sutherlin soon!
We will tell Lankfords and Wainwrights that  Brewers are coming. Russ too, Right?

Oh Boy!  Go Ducks!

Helaine

Brewers will likely be ahead of the Mahoney schedule.  Russ is still in the service mode.   He has no front steps, his refrigerator is sitting in front of his sofa and his ice chest needs constant ice.  He is also having MCD shades installed.  But those are stories for him to tell.

Brewers hope to be out of service Monday or Tuesday and will head down South toward Sutherlin. We will have a new door hinge and the delamination portion of the slide with fresh new glue.......who knew?    

I recognized Tom and Margi immediately  even from the back.  They look wonderfully fit and healthy and sported those bright green shirts with a big yellow O.

It is such a thrill to run into Forum friends with no notice.  

Betty

Betty & Terry,

We look forward to seeing you at Timber Valley!

Jeannine & Dan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom